“Bad experience on the phone..”
Review of Yuki - CLOSED

Yuki
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Bad experience on the phone..”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I called this restaurant to reserve and a man on the phone spoke as if he had no choice but take our request.. I wondered why he spoke like that, but I really missed Sushi, so anyway reserved. The next day I had to change the time because one of my group had to pick up somebody else so I called back again. The same man was on the phone. I asked if I could change the time, he was VERY unwilling to talk with me..I'm not sure why. This time I really didnt like the way he talked to me(somehow you can hear the tone of looking down on the otheres). So I said I can just cancel if you so much dont like us to come. He even said he was happy we canceled. Even though their sushi is the best in Buenos Aires, this would be the last place I recommend to friends. Bad experience.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank SoramiN223

Oss, The Netherlands
“japan style”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

Very nice restaurant, a bit away from the beaten track. Very stylish interiour with lots of details. They have a private dining room and some private corners too. At the back you can have a seat at their sushi bar.I paid 200 pesos and had a superb starter and main with lots of fish, sashimi, sushi tuna and miso soup, the complete works

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank gert jan s
“Cute little place with good Japanese food!”
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Hidden on a street corner, this little Japanese place is cute and authentic! They do a great job of fusion, with a ton of great options for seafood and non seafood lovers. It was a great break from the red meat fix we got while visiting BA, and a fun little venue with great service and yummy sushi!!!

Buenos Aires
“One of the best!”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

Excellent Japanese food in this tiny and secluded restaurant. Every thing is prepared using the best ingredients and with high standards!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Best sushi ever”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This is, for me, the best sushi place in Buenos Aires. I've tasted so many great dishes I never heard before here, that would not where to start. The venue does not say much from the outside, in fact could look not very inviting, but once you cross the door, you feel in Asia, believe me.

1 Thank malter2010