Waste of a night. So disappointed that we came here. Horrible, cold, echoey space. My sweetbread terrine was overcooked, my rabbit lasagne was dried out and looked as if it had sat underneath the heat lamp for too long. My hubby had beef tartare, which was ok, and quail which was not very flavorful. The skin was also not crispy enough. Sommelier (if he was one) didn't seem too knowledgeable. My chocolate cake was hard and dry. Two tables near us finished and left while we were in the middle of dinner - they did not clear these tables until we were done with dessert. Very bad. They did not bother to clear the crumbs off of our table, but they did this for someone else. Bathroom smelled like cheap air freshener - at a high end restaurant this should never be the case. Don't go!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.