After staying a subpar hotel for the first couple of days in BA this hotel was great. The two story lofts were great and provided a lot of space to relax. The rooftop pool and the restaurant were great and the breakfast was more than adequate to start the day. The gym was a joke, so don't expect to get a good workout, but you will probably be tired from all the late nights, red wine and red meat you will indulge in while in BA.
There is a Carrefour express down the street that was good for the basics and a laundry place three blocks down for any laundry needs. I would recommend walking over to Palermo Soho for lunch and to walk around at night in Palermo Hollywood for some good food and drinks.
The only down side was the extremely hard bed, which we encountered all over south america.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, spacious (60 m2) lofts, furnished with designer furniture, all modern conveniences, lots of light. Large flat screen TV/DVD, full a/c, fully equipped kitchen. WIFI in the building. Large balcony with every loft. Rooftop sun terrace, pool and jacuzzi. Sauna and gym, massage and concierge services. Home away from home with breakfast served to your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hollywood Suites & Lofts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Suites And Lofts
- Hollywood Suites & Lofts Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hollywood Hotel Buenos Aires
- Hollywood Hotel Lofts