My wife and I stayed here in early September. The manager was warm & friendly. The foyer opens into a large lounge and dining area, decorated with picture books. Each room is named for a famous Argentinean. Ours was El Heroe, named for Belgrano. A very nice room, with view onto Gurruchaga. The hotel is right in the middle of a very cool, hopping neighborhood. We ran down to the Botanical Gardens, walked to great restaurants (esp. La Cabrera), and found cabs easily. The managers were always very helpful in recommending restaurants.
BTW - taxi drivers seem to have never heard of this place. Make sure you have the address written down to show them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires