We spent two nights in this new (opened in late 2007) boutique hotel in the Palermo Soho area of Buenos Aires. We can thoroughly recommend it either for a tourist or business trip. The rooms are very luxurious and quiet. The front-desk staff are part-owners so are anxious to please and speak excellent English. The breakfast included in the room price is delightful. There is excellent wifi access and a computer for those who don't take their own.
The area around the hotel is quickly becoming like Soho in New York - lots of trendy clothing stores, cafes and restaurants on cobbled streets. Make a dinner reservation at Don Julio at Guatamala 4691 - excellent Argentinian beef and lovely wines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires