Stayed four during february, this was our second visit to Legado, and it was a lovely as the first visit. The hotel staff are very helpful with organising restaurants, tickets, taxis and just general information. The rooms are very comfortable with good large beds and spotless bathrooms, the sitting and breakfast areas are relaxing, and over breakfast there is always someone to talk to. This hotel is very well placed in Palermo and is good for walking about in the evening, and not too far from other parts of Buenos Airies, well worth a stay if in Buenos Aires.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires