This is a small boutique hotel, with a very similar sister hotel in Salta where we also stayed.
Like Salta this is a very private place with good security. The library area on the ground floor is simply beautiful.
Our room on the first floor was large and very comfortable. There is WIFI available.
We enjoyed a complimentary glass of wine in the evening and the breakfast was more than enough without being excessive.
The staff were attentive and helpful.
The hotel is located just 100m or so from the trendy Palermo restaurant and bar area so there is plenty to look at when you walk around.
We were only there one night, but thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires