Located in the fashionable and leafy Palermo district some distance from the high rise buildings and bustle of the city centre, Legado Mitico is a small (only 11 rooms) but wonderful boutique hotel that is the epitome of style. Each room is individually designed and themed on historical Argentinians (e.g, Che Guevara, Eva Peron etc.) but in a very tasteful rather than kitsch manner.
The rooms are not huge but ample and the bathrooms are spacious and well-equiped. Our room included a private balcony. The public area is very "smart" and the staff is professional in every respect. The Palermo neighbourhood is filled with cafes and boutiques and has a youthful, vibrant feel, a far cry from the big luxury hotels in the Recoleta district. The hotel does not have a restaurant but provides a very decent breakfast and a glass of wine should you be so inclined. Very good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires