We stayed at the Legado Mitico for the first part of our trip in Argentina. It was our favorite hotel (out of 3) over a 10 day trip. The hotel is beautiful, the location is great and most importantly the service was impeccable. The concierge were always helpful in giving us directions, calling a taxi and seemed happy to help share their beautiful country.
-Breakfast was great, be sure to ask for fresh coffee and eggs for the perfect cappuccino.
-Every night they put the most delicious chocolate on the pillows. I liked it so much we went to the store that makes it around the corner from our hotel and bought some as a souvenir.
-The has some of the most beautiful fixtures I've ever seen. See photo attached of the very impressive 1/2 bath (in the lobby).
-The internet was very strong. There was a router in our individual hotel room. Being able to plan the next day on an ipad with reliable internet was very helpful.
It was a great hotel. The only thing we wish we could have done differently is stay there for more time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is a wonderful combination of old and contemporary, ideal for those who seek the authentic and sophisticated. There is a friendly, cosy atmosphere at this eleven room hotel, with each ensuite room decorated differently and dedicated to different legendary Argentine characters. Each room has its own full bathroom and is air conditioned with an LCD flat screen television, minibar, and safe. There is a jacuzzi and solarium and internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Legado Mitico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legado Mitico Buenos Aires
- Legado Mitico Hotel Buenos Aires