“Know your product”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We went to Brooklyn Boys for dinner. My husband told me how great the food was, and how the service was always above par. Unfortunately, this was not the experience that I had.

The waitress was very slow. I asked specifically if a certain salad was iceberg lettuce. I was told "No, it's mixed greens." The salad comes, it is huge, but it is all iceberg lettuce. That's basically a worthless thing to eat, so I send it back.

I ordered alfredo, it had zero taste. I can't say it tasted bad, because it simply had no taste at all.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Adequate staff but appeared more interested in talking with each other vs serving the customers.
Once the drinks were ordered and brought, took some time to get the food order, then quite a bit of time to actually get the food.
Had to ask a few times for water.
The place was not busy.
The food was okay. I ordered a cesear salad with grilled chicken breast. Was the smallest piece of chicken breast I'd seen for the additional cost I was paying.
Perhaps the pizzas are what they do best. Two in our party ordered them and appeared okay.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Food was good. Atmosphere not bad but they were closing at like 9 PM. Not sure if there was a special occasion or regular practice. In Maricopa there are not a lot of choices so this is a good one for B & P.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

Everything was fresh and tasty. There were 3 of us and everyone got something different. The service was great as well...what more could you ask for?

1  Thank mailmom
Reviewed 20 December 2012

I like pizza and my husband likes pasta so Brooklyn Boys seemed like a great idea. I ordered the personal pizza and it would have fed two or three people and was only priced at about $9. And it was delicious. My husband had a large bowl of shrimp alfredo that was enough for two, Excellent food at reasonable prices. Yes, you will need a go box.

1  Thank strange