“The MOST DELICIOUS spaghetti I ever ate!”
Review of Brooklyn Boys

Brooklyn Boys
Ranked #15 of 66 Restaurants in Maricopa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have visited this place on 3 different occasions. The first time I ordered a small pepperoni pizza. It was delicious! The sauce was so good. The crust was thin and crispy and it was just delicious. I told my daughters about it and we made a special trip to Maricopa so they could try the food.

This time I had spaghetti with marinara and 2 meatballs. Let me just say that was the best tasting marinara sauce I have ever had. It was sooooooooooo good. I can't describe to you how good that spaghetti tasted. I came back on a 3 occasion because my hubby wanted to try the spaghetti I was raving about. Once again that spaghetti was so delicious. My daughter on this visit order a large pizza. It was huge. She took leftovers back to my 2nd daughter and she pretty much ate it up in record time and said it was the best pizza she ever ate.

The service isn't lightening speed fast but they ARE making this stuff up as you order it so that takes time to do.

I do not live in Maricopa but I would make a special trip out just to eat at this place.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Went for lunch a few days ago, lunch menu was fairly prices but had limited offerings. We ordered off the regular menu, food came quick, and was very hot. It was very slow, only 3 tables and one waitress, i guess the summer time is slower for them. I would go back again, food has always been good here.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

We went to Brooklyn Boys for dinner. My husband told me how great the food was, and how the service was always above par. Unfortunately, this was not the experience that I had.

The waitress was very slow. I asked specifically if a certain salad was iceberg lettuce. I was told "No, it's mixed greens." The salad comes, it is huge, but it is all iceberg lettuce. That's basically a worthless thing to eat, so I send it back.

I ordered alfredo, it had zero taste. I can't say it tasted bad, because it simply had no taste at all.

Reviewed 10 March 2013

Adequate staff but appeared more interested in talking with each other vs serving the customers.
Once the drinks were ordered and brought, took some time to get the food order, then quite a bit of time to actually get the food.
Had to ask a few times for water.
The place was not busy.
The food was okay. I ordered a cesear salad with grilled chicken breast. Was the smallest piece of chicken breast I'd seen for the additional cost I was paying.
Perhaps the pizzas are what they do best. Two in our party ordered them and appeared okay.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

Food was good. Atmosphere not bad but they were closing at like 9 PM. Not sure if there was a special occasion or regular practice. In Maricopa there are not a lot of choices so this is a good one for B & P.