“Pizza to go”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Having a last minute get together..we ordered 3 thin crust pizza's to go...we were told 45 min..which was fine..when we went to pick-up we had to wait another 20min before done...when we got them home they were not thin-crust, not done..very doughy...not 1 of the 10 people eating were impressed..food is fair when dining-in..overpriced for what they serve...not fresh.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I've eaten here twice now & wasn't impressed with the food. The last time I was there we had a couple gnats land on the food & on the plate. I won't be going back.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have visited this place on 3 different occasions. The first time I ordered a small pepperoni pizza. It was delicious! The sauce was so good. The crust was thin and crispy and it was just delicious. I told my daughters about it and we made a special trip to Maricopa so they could try the food.

This time I had spaghetti with marinara and 2 meatballs. Let me just say that was the best tasting marinara sauce I have ever had. It was sooooooooooo good. I can't describe to you how good that spaghetti tasted. I came back on a 3 occasion because my hubby wanted to try the spaghetti I was raving about. Once again that spaghetti was so delicious. My daughter on this visit order a large pizza. It was huge. She took leftovers back to my 2nd daughter and she pretty much ate it up in record time and said it was the best pizza she ever ate.

The service isn't lightening speed fast but they ARE making this stuff up as you order it so that takes time to do.

I do not live in Maricopa but I would make a special trip out just to eat at this place.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Went for lunch a few days ago, lunch menu was fairly prices but had limited offerings. We ordered off the regular menu, food came quick, and was very hot. It was very slow, only 3 tables and one waitress, i guess the summer time is slower for them. I would go back again, food has always been good here.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

We went to Brooklyn Boys for dinner. My husband told me how great the food was, and how the service was always above par. Unfortunately, this was not the experience that I had.

The waitress was very slow. I asked specifically if a certain salad was iceberg lettuce. I was told "No, it's mixed greens." The salad comes, it is huge, but it is all iceberg lettuce. That's basically a worthless thing to eat, so I send it back.

I ordered alfredo, it had zero taste. I can't say it tasted bad, because it simply had no taste at all.