“A tiny bit more, but definitely worth it”
Review of Tacos N More

Tacos N More
Ranked #17 of 64 Restaurants in Maricopa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Phoenix, Arizona
“A tiny bit more, but definitely worth it”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Living in Maricopa, we have two choices for inexpensive Mexican food TB or Tacos N More. It costs a few cents more than TB, but definitely worth it. I'm hooked on the soft (flour tortilla) beef tacos. Nothing fancy, but much more meat that TB. Whatever your personal favorite dish, their salsa is DELICIOUS!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank NancyH4

Maricopa, Arizona
“Best Mexican in Maricopa”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This Restaurant puts all other Mexican restaurants in Maricopa to shame. They know how to cook their food perfectly, their service is amazing and their portions are more than expected. My wife and I frequent this restaurant because of the prices given the amount of food servced and the simple fact it tastes fresh every time we order. I usually call my orders ahead before going in because of the lines at the order counter when you walk in, it doesn't matter what day it is, they're usually busy. They have never made a mistake on my orders (which can be a little tricky sometimes) and they never make me feel like I am an inconvenience by having some special requests with my food.

• Visited April 2013
TBay, ON
“It's not Fast Food, it's Fresh Food!”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I had wanted to visit Tacos N More for quite some time as I’ve driven by it probably a dozen times. I finally got the chance and I was not disappointed. Their slogan is ‘It’s not fast food, FRESH FOOD” and I would have to agree based on my first experience. The place is small and diner-like. They also have what appears to be a small play area for kids. There are about 10-12 tables and booths. My wife had the ground beef burrito (Carne Molida) w/ cheese, pico de gallo and sour cream. She found the pico de gallo a bit too spicy, however, I thought it was great. The beef was really full of flavour. I had the beef intestines soft taco (Tripas) and the beef head (cabeza) on soft corn tortillas ($1.75 each). I know they won’t be for everyone, but boy were they good! I would surely (and will) have them again. I also had a red beef tamale ($2.50). Now, I’ve had this ‘thing’ about tamales for quite some time. Based on the ones I’ve had previously, I’ve always felt they were over rated. However, the ones at Tacos N More were moist and had flavour. Based on my limited experience, I would have them again. We stopped in at 7pm on a Saturday. A fair number of people popped in for food during this time. Service was good and staff were friendly. The food came out quickly. For a fast food place, they have a good size menu. They also have a kids menu. There is fast food and there is good fast food. All fast food places should be like Tacos N More. I will be back. I have to sample their beef tongue (lengua), fish and seasoned pork (adobada) tacos and menudo. Shame about their 'tipping' policy.

• Visited April 2013
Tempe, Arizona
“REAL Mexican food”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

God knows Arizona is thick with Mexican restaurants, from great little family places that barely seat a dozen patrons to the horrid chains like del Taco or Taco Bell.

This outstanding eatery has worked hard to get where they are, and if the recent long lines at the order counter are any indication, their work has paid off.

Previously occupying a kiss-of-death, semi-dumpy location on the other side of Maricopa's tracks, their move to their current location with more potential traffic has boosted their business to the degree that they've expanded to the unit next door.

If there's anything like home-cooked Mexican food out there, this is it. Fresh meats, great salsas, and generous portions. The taco salad is a screaming bargain and their chorizo and eggs are (to me anyway) addictive. Tacos stuffed with abodaba-seasoned pork are wonderfully rich and suffused with traditional seasonings. After this, the indifferent and monotonous offerings of the chains pales in comparison. This is what Mexican food should be.

I love this place!

• Visited February 2013
Maricopa
“Good Food”
Reviewed 13 December 2012

The food here is pretty good, and so is the service. The only thing I don't like is that the portions you get when dining in are larger than what you get when you order food to go. Some consistency would be appreciated, but overall, I still give this place an A.

Visited December 2012