“Best. Omelettes. Ever.”

Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Maricopa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Lovely atmosphere, casual, warm and friendly diner. Huge omelette selection...I am sure they have other good food but have come here twice and got an omelette both times. Absolutely delicious and plenty of food. Potatoes good too. Great breakfast!

There are newer reviews for Sunrise Cafe

Reviewed 7 September 2013

Most of the smaller restaurants tend to serve food fresh from the frozen food delivery truck. But Sunrise Cafe takes the time to put a spin to it and make it their own.

We enjoy their bacon, avocado and mushroom omelettes and home fries for breakfast. They have quite a menu of sandwich options for lunch as well. Go with the grilled chicken with bacon and avocado, with fries. It's really good.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I enjoy the food at the Sunrise Cafe. I'm mostly a breakfast eater. I like it that they are open early in the morning. Cheerful service.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Had some visitors in town about a month ago. Decided to go for breakfast because we have usually good service. The 4 of us walk in, old lady hostess takes us to 2 small tables pushed together...2 chairs on 1 side, bench seat on other. I asked if we could sit on the other side in one of the available booths. She said NO. That server is on break and she has been working since 6am......it is now about 1030am. I was shocked. I mean its not like the place is that big that the server we got couldnt have walked over there. I am a permanent resident in this town. Since that day i tell everyone i know about what happened. Im sure the owner doesnt know this old lady is doing this, but she needs to go.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

We have been there several times and each time we go the hostess up front that seats us is very RUDE and UNFRIENDLY...... We usually go when we have family in town and she seems to want to put us in places that are tight and not very comfortable and then when we ask if we can move to a certain table its no.... WHATS up with that what happened to CUSTOMER SERVICE...... She NEVER smiles ..... This lady is the first person we see when we comes in, if this was my business I would fire her. I would not want someone who acts like this to represent my business..... Food Ok nothing to brag about but its beats the other restaurant in town and that one is just as bad..... Maricopa diffently needs more sit down resturants