“" sorry to report this "”
Review of Marescos Pulpo Loco - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marescos Pulpo Loco
Reviewed 13 April 2012

We ate at this restaurant several weeks ago while on vacation & staying in Maricopa ( based on the two reviews here at Trip Advisor) . It was terrible ! We didn't mind so much that the place is rundown & not very clean looking; the food was greasy, overcooked & everything tasted the same. The family who own & operate this restaurant are very nice & provided excellent service.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

I was looking for a hole in the wall type restaurant that was family owned. This place is great! You do wait awhile for your order, but it's worth it! Your meal is cooked to order unlike a lot of chain restaurants.

I ordered beef tacos and cheese enchiladas. Loved both! The tacos are similar to how I make them, soft taco shell, lettuce, cheese and ground beef. The cheese enchiladas have the white cheese, not cheddar. The sauce is unlike any other I've had or made, delicious!

I made my order take-out and plan on more trips to this locally owned restaurant. I recommend going here to support this business and maybe someday they can expand in size with repeat business who love authentic Mexican food!

3  Thank gailm1955
Reviewed 8 November 2009

Plan on waiting a little for your meal but, thats because everything on the menu is made fresh while you wait. This food is addicting, we come here at least 2 times per week. Better thans moms kitchen. Dont let the outside fool you, could use some sprucing up but it wont matter after you have had a meal here. Very reasonable and sooo delicious !

1  Thank Rhinestone2