“Central but noisy”

Ranked #30 of 80 Hotels in Cordoba
Salvan, Switzerland
“Central but noisy”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

The rooms are very good : modern, luminous, clean and well decorated. Bed is a real kingsize and very comfortable. After the first night, we had to change the room because of the noise in the street (it was room 101). After asking the lady at the reception, we could move to 503, wich was Mach better.
Staff is not the friendliest we had during our month in Argentina. It seemed that good service is only provided for locals.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank OlivierR910

London
Reviewed 27 January 2013

The room we had was very nice. Very modern and clean, lots of nice touches (crockery and wine glasses etc) the big bed was so comfortable, and the shower was great too. This was actually the nicest hotel we stayed in during our month long trip. Breakfast was varied and tasty and the staff were very helpful and friendly. It is not really an apartment more like your standard hotel room. Great location.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HulaHulaMonkey
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2012

the experience was one of a kind...great customer service, nice room excellente shower and great location

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Lancaster, UK
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I stayed at Zoom Apartments for 10 days. The people seemed friendly and helpful. The room was OK - not really an apartment just your usual hotel room. On my last night I locked the safe and went out for dinner. I got back to my room to find my safe open and some money missing. I spoke to the staff who denied it was possible for anyone to either enter my room or open the safe. After lots of questions they admitted the manager has the ability to open the safe without me ever knowing about it. They promised to sort it out and of course haven't done anything and now won't even acknowledge my emails. There's obviously one or more members of staff who feel visitors won't notice a few notes missing from their safe. Up to then I'd been having a great time but this totally ruined it for me. I expected my belonging to be secure when I put them in the safe. Argentina has a poor reputation for theft and this just confirms it. I'm travelling to Cordoba again in a couple of months, this time with 3 colleagues - we WON'T be staying here. I'd give this place 0/5 if it was possible.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
8 Thank Chocoholic89
South Africa
Reviewed 18 November 2009

This room in TINY and cramped - i dont know how they managed to make it look so nice on the internet! The road is a building site, there is NO parking to drop off or collect bags. The jacuzzi was dirty and there wasn't enough warm water to fill it.
The staff were friendly and helpfull, but only stay here if you have to, i'm sure there are better places in Cordoba.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family