We found this hostel to be ok, but not as great as we read about in previous reviews.
- Good location
- Nice bathrooms upstairs
- Friendly staff
- Not very clean. Our room was dusty, the shared bathroom´s were sometimes dirty (we told the owner, he said he would work on that)
- Our private room was a bit small, there was no mirror or even a trashcan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Link Cordoba Hostel has recently open the doors to receive any backpacker that wants to stay in a clean, confortable and new place in Cordoba, Argentina.We have a really good backpacker staff, prepared and trained to make your trip to Cordoba the most unique and funny throught South America.With equiped common areas (new bathrooms with good shower, cable tv, bar, terrace, bbq and kitchen) you will enjoy the objetive to staying in a hostel, meeting new people and making loats of friends!We are waiting your vibes here, come and see what we have to offer for you!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Link Cordoba Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.