I loved this place. I brought a group of students here for a recent trip to Cordoba and was so impressed with the place. So first, pros and cons, and then some advice.
1. Beautiful hostel. The aesthetics of this place are great. We had almost every room in the house, so I got to see most all of them. They're very nice, as are the general spaces.
2. Staff was awesome. Carlos and Marcos in particular went out of their way to help us out and make it a wonderful place to stay.
3. Breakfast was great. Simple medialunas and coffee, but the fresh squeezed OJ was a winner in my book!
1. Location. If you're here to see the sights of Cordoba, this place is a bit out of the way in a more beautiful residential area of the city. Didn't bother us, but might bother some.
2. Hard to find. I think out of 10-15 taxi rides, 1 taxi driver knew where the place was without us having to go into details to explain it. If your Spanish is limited, this may prove challenging.
1. See if the casa has a map or something that you can bring with you to show to taxi drivers. It will make life a lot easier.
2. Take the bus to the centro if you like. The 13 and 19 have a stop right by the casa, and for 5 something pesos, it's about a 40 minute ride in. Be warned though: You need one of the bus cards to ride the bus!
All in all, I love this place. I'll be back in Cordoba soon and think this will be my go to place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- N’aike is a guest house that offers a great combination between the warmth of a home and the comfort of a hotel. It is a remodeled house with spacious and colorful common areas, where our guests can appreciate the tranquility of a home placed in quiet neighborhood. N´aike has five bedrooms named and decorated after native trees. We can host up to 12 guests. They have a very nice view of the patio, swimming pool, San Martin municipal natural reserve and Chateau Carreras Olympic stadium. N'aike is a place where all senses are combined through an outstanding view, the sounds of nature, the delicate aroma of a nutritious breakfast, the characteristic local cuisine taste and the variety of natural objects textures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your N'AIKE Casa de Huespedes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.