“Three Generations”
Review of Posta del Norte

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cordoba
Posta del Norte
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My father, son, nephew and I all shot birds last week at Posta. What a fantastic trip !! The staff were courteous and attentive, the lodge was clean, and the food was excellent. The highlight of the trip was watching my 12 year old son kill 1000 birds in a day. He would have killed 2000 had his old man's budget allowed, I can assure you. I would recommend Posta to anyone.

2  Thank John T
LeoForesti, Owner at Posta del Norte, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Thanks a lot for your feedback! . I am deligted that overall your stay with us was great. Thanks again and looking forward to another family reunion at Posta!! Regards, Leo

Reviewed 23 February 2014

my son and i have had the best shooting experience at posta del notre.The lodge, food and drink were excellent and the lodge staff couldn't have been more helpful.The shooting however was outstanding.Before going i asked for high wide birds Leo, Gustav and ceaser between them gave us them in hundreds always asking us if we were happy and moving us if they could find taller and faster birds.I ended up with a crick in my neck and my bird boy pablo learnt very many anglo saxon expletives.
Highly recommend this lodge to anyone looking for a great experience of shooting from novice to very experienced.

1  Thank 1232m

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have shared your positive comments with our team. Gustavo, Cesar and Pablo send their regards. We hope to see you again soon. Cheers, Leo

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We had the pleasure of staying at Posta del Norte while on a family trip to Argentina. Of the 6 travelers (3 men & 3 women) some were more experienced hunters than others and we all absolutely LOVED our experience! The staff, hunting, food and accommodations were all top-notch and made us feel right at home. We would without a doubt recommend Posta del Norte to anyone looking for a luxurious Argentina hunting experience.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AWR1224

Thank you for your kind comments about our lodge. It was a pleasure for us to have you and your family and we look forward to receiving you again in the future. Regards, Leo

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Took my whole family to Argentina and the focus for my son and I was to be the dove hunt. My wife, his wife, and my daughter were tolerant after a few days in Buenos Aires and continuing on to the wine country in Mendoza. In the end my daughter and daughter-in-law were knocking down doves with no prior shot gunning experience! The accommodations were superb, white glove service at meals, five star cuisine, wonderful staff, and attention to any needs of their guests (we all had massages after an afternoon in the field). Unfortunately travel plans required us to depart earlier than anticipated BUT that didn't faze the able staff who transported us to the airport, checked our baggage AND communicated the flight changes en Espanol to make our flight connection with ease. If my shoulder wasn't sore from shooting I could've stayed longer! Highest recommendation !!

Room Tip: All the rooms are clean, tastefully decorated in the local style, not the "heavenly bed" b...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for the five-star review! It is so good to hear that you enjoyed the stay. Thank you for choosing Posta del Norte. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Cheers, Leo

Reviewed 9 February 2014

After talking about dove hunting in Argentina for more than 10 years, we finally did it and boy, was Posta del Norte worth the wait! Everything from the unbelievable food (don't expect to lose any weight here), to the non stop hunting was more than anything we could have ever expected or imagined. Hats off to Leo and his entire staff for operating a first class wing shooting lodge. If you think you want to hunt doves in Argentina, let Posta del Norte be your host - you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Oliver C

Thanks a lot for your wonderful words! It is our goal to make our customers enjoy their stay at the lodge. The Chef sends his regards and is thankful for your words about the food. Hope to see you soon! Regards, Leo.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This trip and lodge is a must do and should be on every outdoorsman's bucket list. To Posta Del Norte's entire staff, Thank you for an amazing experience. It was unmatched and nothing short of incredible. You perfectly executed 3 days of camaraderie, world class hunting, outdoors, world class dining, and service. You continued to exceed our group's expectations at every turn. Besides the excellent hunting with friends and knowledgeable local guides, I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere that the lodge provided. Coming back from hunting to a pool, with food and drinks prepared was a welcomed sight and far from the hectic world we live in. Let me repeat, the food is incredible at Del Nortre.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the service provided by our staff. We hope to welcome you back soon. Cheers, Leo

Reviewed 4 February 2014

From the minute we landed at the airport, the Posta team took exceptional care of us. The lodge's operations and hospitality are wired tight, and the entire experience was seamless. From the perfectly-guided hunts to cocktails by the pool to fine dining, we were treated like kings. The quality and quantity of birds was unbelievable; hunting opportunities are limitless. Overall, the experience was unbeatable.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
LeoForesti, Owner at Posta del Norte, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at Posta del Norte. The fact that you mention that the entire experience is seamless means a lot us. Best regards, Leo