“Good gymn, located next to a mall”

Sheraton Cordoba Hotel
Ranked #7 of 81 Hotels in Cordoba
Reviewed 16 March 2014

It is a good hotel overall. It has a good breakfast, a very good gym, the staff are kind and it is located next to a supermarket and a mall. It is needed to take a taxi to go everywhere else and the hotel transport service is a bit more expensive than the regular taxis.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EMakyama
Karina V, Guest Service at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

EMakyama

Thanks for your comments and for choosing us.
We invite you to enjoy our services again.

Best regards

There are newer reviews for Sheraton Cordoba Hotel

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This Hotel is a peaceful spot to stay in Cordoba City, as a starting point for working or tourism.
Nice building, located few blocks to downtown, and steps from shopping mall.
Service is attentive, nice mood, breakfast is OK, and lobby bar very nice, the restaurant is a must if you appreciate good food and service. Wine list is the best offered in the city.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Karina V, guest service at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

gramil10

We have received your comments about your recent stay in our hotel.
It is our goal to not just meet, but exceed our guests´ expectations. That’s why, your opinions and insights are always very much appreciated and extremely valuable to us because we want to make every effort to ensure our guests are completely satisfied, by providing them with the service they deserve.

Best regards

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Based on the reviews, I had very low expectations. I left extremely pleased and would be happy to recommend this property for any stay in Cordoba.

This hotel truly met my needs. I arrived late, and they were very accommodating. The room was extremely comfortable for both work and rest. The internet was fast and reliable, there were lots of bath amenities, a great view of the pool, and an extremely comfortable sitting area.

I had excellent cleaning staff with replenishment of water on request.

The staff was exceptional; I don't speak Spanish and they were well able to help me and handle all of my needs. I felt that they gave me personal attention. It was nice they directed me to a fine local restaurant for dinner vs. trying to suggest the hotel.

I liked the breakfast buffet--and especially appreciate I could order cooked-to-order eggs as part of the buffet.

I do tend to agree the bar menu is limited--but with so many choices in the area that was not of concern to me.

I think this hotel works for both business and pleasure, is well kept, well located, and extremely well staffed.

Room Tip: The hotel is circular so I am sure all of the rooms have good views. I happened to be overlooking th...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Karina V, Guest Service at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The hotel is a good provincial hotel but don't expect more. Rooms are ok but not very well maintained, I just hate broken/damaged toilet seats, it is so unnecessary.

Bar food is not very good and room service was fast but quality average.

No club lounge is a disappointment with such a big hotel

Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stayed one night. As we are SPG members, we got a room on the 8th floor. We had very noisy neighbours, so we did not sleep that night. Very beautiful view from the hotel room. We had lunch in the hotel. The Malbec wine that I asked for, was not available. The waiter proposed me another Malbec wine, but from a very poor quality. Very noisy restaurant. Swimming pool was not heated in August!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Karina V, GUEST SERVICE at Sheraton Cordoba Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear Jorge6868

We are writing to you to inform you that we have received your comments about your recent stay in our hotel.
We would like to offer our apologies to you for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay such as noise , swimming pool not heated and the Malbec wine.
Thank you again for taking the time to inform us of your experience. We really hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you at Sheraton Cordoba in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I went to Cordoba for 4 days as part of a Meeting. Booked a "luxury suit" in this hotel well in advance.
The hotel is located near downtown, in a fairly safe area of Cordoba. It is located 20 minutes from the airport.
The building is nice, although not great. (See enclosed pics). My room in the non smoking area was nice, but fairly smelly. You can easily tell when carpets and curtains have been for years in a smoking area. Lights were rather weak in the room. Cleaning service was ok, and the bed was nice.
I booked my room with included internet and breakfast. Wi fi service was regular, sometimes worked ok but frequently not.

Buffet breakfast was of a good standard as usual at Sheraton`s. The bar was good.
I had the feeling that in Argentina a 5 star is equivalent to a 4 star in the USA. This visit confirmed that. I had nice view from my window, located at the top floor.
Prices were very adequate for Argentina, although its very important to pay in local pesos, as the US$ exchange was pretty mean, although I saw that at the airport too.

Would I recommend it ? Yes.
Would I come back ?, perhaps yes, although I would prefer to try another alternative.

Room Tip: Choose top floors.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank pvidalg
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Spend a night in this hotel, the service is good and the location is excellent, next door to a big mall, with hundred of stores and nice restaurants, the included breakfast is excellent, the overall experience was very good.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business