“We had a great time!”

and 1 more site!
Creekside Preserve Lodge and Cabins
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Mayer
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This is a perfect quiet geraway. We stayed one night and hiked up to tge vortex, enjioyed the great hot tub, and had dinner at the lodge. To all the bad reviews.....you dont book a $79 cabin and expect resort amenities. The cabins are really nice and comfortable. The service at the lodge was excellent. We will go back.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank DeniseK470

Reviewed 8 March 2013

We stopped here as a mid-point before heading up to the Grand Canyon. The room was clean and comfortable. Settling back to relax in the heart-shaped jacuzzi while enjoying the fire was mmmm, mmmm good. The waitress Becky in their restaurant was the BEST. She was an immediate friend right from HELLO. She made us feel so welcomed. This world needs more people like her.
Only one thing, we forgot a back-pack right in the lobby after check-out. I really wish the manager would have attempted to call us on our cell phones when he found it rather waiting for us to call him when we arrived in Las Vegas 270 miles later. We then had to turn around to retrieve it and waste an entire day of our vacation.

Room Tip: The cabin was quiet. The screened porch would have been perfect had it been warmer.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2013

My new husband and I went their for our Honeymoon. It was an amazing experience. Everyone from the staff in the lodge to the staff in the restaraunt were so accomodating and very nice. This wasn't a 5 star resort that was all fancy but cozy, quiet, and comfortable. My husband and I enjoyed the jacuzzi tub just steps away from the bed! The food in the restaraunt was very much mom & pop greasy spoon type place, it was awesome. The nights we'd go up and order our food and they got it all together for us to take back to our cabing where we enjoyed a candle lit dinner. They even have a few old wagons made into eating area outside where we enjoyed our breakfast. We plan on going back every year for our anniversary....and maybe even just to get away. I recommend this place to anyone looking to get away and not spend a fortune.

Room Tip: All rooms look the same. If you don't want to order from the restaraunt make sure to bring food...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katrina L
Reviewed 13 November 2012

My husband and I have spent many getaway weekends at the Creekside Preserve Lodge. The cabins are cozy and most feature heart-shaped Jacuzzi tubs, gas fireplaces and views of Big Bug Creek.
In-house dining further enhances the experience.
We've also scheduled several company parties and business meetings as well over the years.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2012

This is our 3rd visit to the Creekside Cabins.....my husband I love the quiet,rustic and the cozy cabins. We really enjoy the fireplace, the in-room heart shaped hot tub and the restraunt is just steps away for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The staff has always been very friendly and welcoming. If you are looking for a nice,quiet weekend or a place to use as your "base camp" this is it!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2012

We visited the Creekside Lodge for our 27th anniversary, We were looking to stay at a rustic cabin with some modern amenities, these cabins were what we were looking for.and more, They are larger than they appear, cozy, clean and romantic, They have an enclosed patio with oversized log chairs which are the most comfortable while star gazing with your honey. A fireplace to keep you warm as you cuddle or spend time in the heartshaped hot tub. In room coffe, mini fridge and microwave oven for your convenience. Definetely a place i would recommend and revisit again and again, Pictures posted on the website do not do it justice,

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cecilia F
Reviewed 31 October 2012

My honeymoon was perfect because of this place. The people were the most friendlyist I have meet in a long time. The room was clean and airy. Big closed in back porch, that my dog loved. Yes, they welcome pets. It seems any size. I saw dogs as big as a Shapard. And the cook, Pat, will make your food great.
The bed was the most conforable. Woke up feeling better than I went to be. Would like to buy that bed. The tub was the most relaxing. Fits two will not trouble. Next time I want to try bubbles.
My husband and I plan on going back for a weekend real soon.
Great place to stay.

Room Tip: Santa Fe rooms on gound level, but porch not inclosed. Western rooms down little hill, but porch is...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mayer
Grand Highland Hotel
Best Western Prescottonian
Sheldon St. Lodge
Sheldon St. Lodge
#4 of 9 in Prescott

Been to Creekside Preserve Lodge and Cabins? Share your experiences!