US$112
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$148
US$106
Lares De Chacras(Chacras de Coria)
US$188
US$126
Soltigua Apart Hotel(Mendoza)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$142
US$117
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$158
US$131
Entre Cielos(Lujan de Cuyo)
US$385
US$319
Travelocity
Posada El Encuentro(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$112
Cavas Wine Lodge(Lujan de Cuyo)
US$472
US$169
TripAdvisor
1,431 results
All reviewsthe club loungespg goldwelcome giftindoor pooltop floorupgraded to a suitevery nice hotelfront desk staffmountain viewglass of winerestaurant reservationsthe main squaresan martintwo blockswine countrychillitour
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I love Starwood properties and was not disappointed with my stay but it could have been better. I got a great room on the 14th level and access to club lounge. We travel overnight from BA to Mendoza a cab from the bus station for $4 dollars. Our check in was good. We got an early checkin and quickly book a wine tour with the concierge for a group tour about $14 (two wineries and olives). It was great since we were not familiar with Argentinian wines. The rooms were very comfortable but no free wifi (only in the lobby) and no cork screw openers. We had bought wines and had to call room service for an opener which we had to give back right away. Housekeeping was great. The next day we stayed in since we had been traveling for over a week. We spent the day by the pool which has no bar service. Would have been nice to enjoy a couple of cocktails by the pool. We asked the concierge for recommendations for dinner but she gave us bad choices. We wanted to have an early dinner at around 5pm and she sent us to locations that were closed. It was a hot day and we did not want to try other locations she recommended. So we went into the Park Hyatt and asked for recommendations. They hit it right on the spot. They sent us to a good restaurant that was nearby and open. The breakfast at the club lounge was great. Good selection of food and service. Things to improve - provide wine openers in the room. After all we were in wine country: Bar by the pool; Better Concierge: Free wifi in room

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tunera
PatricioCarvallo, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to send us your comments, we appreciated your feedback!

I am glad to hear that you enjoy your room and the breakfast in our exclusive club lounge.

Regarding your comments about the concierge services, I would like to apologized for the inconvenience experienced, also allow me to inform you that they are an agency that provides tour services and also provides information about Mendoza, but they are not related to Sheraton, however your comments would be documented and forwarded to the agency Manager to avoid this from happening in the future.

If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me, I am here to assist you.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Mendoza Hotel in your next trip to Mendoza.

Warn regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2013

The hotel is conveniently located and the staff is very helpful. But when we first got to our room, we were disappointed that the shower handle came off and the sink and bathtub drains did not function. That night, at dinner, we ran into a beautiful young lady who asked where we were staying and my wife proceeded to tell her about the room issues. Unbeknownst to us, she was the the hotel's tourism director! The next day, our issues were addressed and a bottle of wine and letter of apology were left in our room. That was a very nice touch. The bathrooms are amply sized and include a bidet. The bed is also comfortable and the room is generously sized. The hotel also offers a nice complimentary breakfast. The gym and a spectacular pool are perhaps the most outstanding hotel features. Next to the pool, is an open terrace where you can sun yourself and look out over the city. Very appealing. And what of Queen? The downstairs has a huge bar with a massive screen that plays music videos all day. Freddie Mercury is a popular star at the hotel. Remember, rock stars don't die, they rock on in Argentina.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for staying at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel and for sending us your feedback, we appreciated it.

It was an absolute pleasure to have you as our guests and have the opportunity to interact with you during dinner was a very nice experience.

I am happy to read that you enjoy our Devas bar and the music videos!

I also would like to take this opportunity to apologized for the inconvenience that you experienced in your room and I am glad to hear that it was quickly resolved.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Mendoza in your next visit to our city.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2013

It is my second time at the Sheraton Mendoza this year. This time I was not upgraded as before so I can see more about breakfast and restaurant services.
Let´s begin by the ups: location, near the City centre. You can walk to the comercial district. In fact, you are there.
Rooms: very clean, modern, I still love the bathroom with the glass and the natural light that goes into it almost till night. This time the towells were provided all thedays and maintenance was OK.
The view from my rooms was pretty. To wake up and see the Andes!
Swimming pool and gym are very clean, modern and well kept. Being very hot days, the swimming pool and the sun terrace were a real relax between meetings.
My observations in order to improve are three:
1. The Professionality of Reception employees. I want to be completly clear: they were quite kind, all the time . But when I ask for a late check out due to airplane change of flight´s time they did not know what to do. I obtained as many answers as people of the staff I talked to. Finally, they allow me to stay at the room but I think they should be able to deal with this kind of situations in a more professional way. Perhaps some kind of international trainee would be desirable.
2. Restaurant. Breakfast is full of choices but many times there is no one to help you with drinks or any other need. During dinner time the restaurant is crazy pricey. A cup of wine (a good middle signature) almost $70 (pesos) ( In another 5 star hotel at Mendoza y paid it $53, which is not cheap)Come on! We are at the vineyards land!. At least wine was quite good but when I asked for a salad(lettuce, tomato, egg and carrot) it was as expensive and I must say it was a real shame!. I think restaurant must be upgraded to put it at the level of a five stars hotel. No many choices in the Menu and being hot they could have more healthy, fresh choices.
Yet another down: Wi fi free only at the lobby. In March they had PC which you can use freely. This has changed and now they are charges at your room!
In few words: a good nice hotel but I think they should work to put it at the level of a real 5 stars in some aspects.

Room Tip: Rooms at the higher floors have a better view of the Andes.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AndreaF_11

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for sharing your experience with us, your comments are very important to us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoy your room and the amazing Andes view! It is a lovely feeling to wake up and see the mountains!

Regarding your comments about the front desk associates, rest assured that your comments and suggestions are definitely going to be taken in consideration, there is always room for improvement and we are always training our associates to be at their best performance. We appreciate your feedback and we will continue working to improve our services. I also would like to take this opportunity to apologies if we did not meet your expectations this time.

I am looking forward to welcome you back soon, if you visit us again, please contact me, I will take care of your reservations.

Thank you once again for dedicating your valuable time in writing your feedback.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

This is a quite contemporary hotel. It is an easy walk to a number of interesting neighborhoods, and seemed quite safe.
The work out room had enough equipment for both a machine based and a body weight and dumbbell workout.
The restaurant does a nice job.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank David B
PatricioCarvallo, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Mendoza Hotel for your stay in our city.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

If there is anything that I can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

ADRIANA FORLIZZI

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Sheraton Mendoza is not just a hotel...it's just the place to stay in Mendoza!

Rooms are well kept, clean and just a fantastic view of the town.

The property itself is outstanding, well located and safe.

Staff is very friendly, focus on servicing clientele and attentive to details.

Thanks to all at the Sheraton Mendoza...excellent job!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
PatricioCarvallo, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for writing us such a great review on TripAdvisor and for choosing us for your stay in Mendoza!

It is a pleasure to read comments like yours, we are delighted to know that you enjoy your stay with us. Your feedback is really important to us and we appreciate it.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back again soon in your next visit to Mendoza!

Best regards,