1,528 results
All reviews the club lounge spg status indoor pool floor restaurant welcome gift top floor upgraded to a suite lobby bar concierge desk mountain view glass of wine san martin wine country chilli tour internet andes
Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

Bathrooms smell like sewer. Had to change from the first room cause the shower linked all over the bathroom. Hotel had a ton of amenities but didn't have that "extra feel" to it. Excellent location to shopping and tons of places to eat. About a 5 minute drive to the train station and 15 to the airport.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
MendozaGM, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Dear Guest: We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with us. Also, we would like to inform you that we have already shared your comment about the bathroom with our Engineering department in order to get better the next time you visit us. Nice regards, Ana Rodriguez Armisén, Vip & Club Services Manager.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I am staying here for 2 days and must say its very nice.
the location is perfect in the middle of downtown and hotel itself very well maintained.

Reception staff extremly friendly and fast and due to my early arrival did a great job getting my room ready early and offering me all i needed for a sauna/pool visit to spend the minutes waiting.

The rooms are very spacious, very clean and nicely functional.
the desk is nice to work at, beds sleep great and give good support.
view is fantastic and this really gives this Mendoza feeling.

The pool is great to spend time in, gym well equiped and easily located.
They both have a finish and Turkish Sauna next to the pool/gym.

The restaurant downstairs is excellent with good fast service, good food and all very cheap! I had a great dinner for 25 euro including my drinks.

small recommendations for management:
the wood (seats/floor) in the sauna needs updating, this is way out of line with the rest.

Room Tip: i asked for a high level room and ended up at 11 LOVED it
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
MendozaGM, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2016

Dear Guest: What a wonderful feeling to read your comments! We are glad we made it! I hope we can have the opportunity to receive you again in a near future. You have my assistance in any need. Nice regards, Ana Rodriguez Armisén, Vip & Club Services Manager.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

As an SPG member we chose again a Sheraton hotel for our stay in Mendoza and we are used to get upgrades , but not this time , not only we did not get an upgrade but the room not only did not look at the Andes but it had a next room separated from us only by a door that had a family with children that did not allow us to have a quiet stay.
Besides this the toiletries in the bathroom were so poor that only shampoo and conditioner was offered, don't even ask for a shower cup or any other thing that makes your stay more comfortable .
We were received by very unfriendly receptionist , fortunatelly there was another clerk to cover up for our needs.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
MendozaGM, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Dear Mrs. Diane: First of all, I would like to thank you for taking your personal time for sharing your comments with us. Our membership offers a lot of options upon availability such as: best view, best room available, no-connected romos, among others. About our receptionist, I extend you an apology. I am sure this was with no personal intention at all. We hope we can have the chance to receive you again in a near future in order to bring you the service you are accustomed to receive. Nice regards, Ana Rodríguez Armisén, Vip & Club Services Manager.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Nice view from the room, fairly clean rooms.
Went to the downstairs bar and to play on their pool table but were told that we couldn't as a Mexican festival was starting 20 minutes later. They wouldn't even let us play a single game before it started despite there being hardly anyone in the bar. So if you are a guest beware, once they have taken your money you don't count.
Won't stay here again.

Room Tip: If you cannot afford the Hyatt choose this.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
MendozaGM, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Dear Guest: First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your recent stay in our city. We extend you and apology for the inconvenience with the playing-pool-table. This is not the service we are accustomed to bring. If it is in your plans to visit Mendoza one more time, I would like to extend you my assitance on your next reservation and preferences. Nice regards, Ana Rodriguez Armisen, Vip & Club Services Manager.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

So I'm going to caveat this review by saying that I have Platinum at SPG, so I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone with that level status. The location is right in the middle of Mendoza, about a 10-minute walk to a lot of the restaurants that we were going to, and about 3 blocks from the cambios in case that's of interest. There is a small casino attached.

On points, this was a spectacular deal. The room was huge and had a beautiful view of the Andes in the distance, and the bathroom was amazing. After a long two days of traveling, we actually spent large amounts of the first day in Mendoza just lolling around in the hotel. The Club Lounge breakfast was probably the best I had in our entire trip in Argentina. They also had happy hour with many hors d'oeuvres, beverages and desserts for Platinum members.

Service was generally great. If I had to nitpick a tiny bit, the concierge (transfers and excursions, this appeared to be an outsourced venture) messed up our hiking reservation. But generally the actual reception desk was really helpful.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
MendozaGM, Vip & Club Services Manager at Sheraton Mendoza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Dear Guest: Thank you very much for your comments and for your personal time on sharing them with us. We are glad we made it! If it is in your plans to visit Mendoza in a near future, please do not hesitate to contact me, I will personally assist you with your reservation and your preferences.