“Perfect half day Winery Tour of 2 Wineries near Mendoza”
Review of Pulp Travel

Pulp Travel
Ranked #63 of 119 Tours in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Pulp Travel offers luxury wine tours in Mendoza since 2008. Founded by French Canadian Melanie Parnas and local Sommelier & Winemaker Julian Dlouhy, our passion for wines, and dedication to quality service gained us the 2011 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellente. We specialize in private custom-made wine tours in Mendoza. Our goal is to create unforgettable experiences and to share our love for wines and our land.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Thanks for organizing our family Mendoza wine tour! We loved Bonfanti and Ruca Malen. Juan Pablo did a wonderful job, he answered all of our questions and was very clear in his explanations. The driver also did a great job, it was the first time in Argentina that I did not feel scared for my life while getting a motor vehicle ride.

The wine and the food were excellent, my favorite was the Malbec from Bonfanti.

I appreciate all the help with setting up the Mendoza tour. Your responsiveness and your customer service was the reason for me to choose Pulp.

Thanks!
Corey

1  Thank Minnyappleseed

Reviewed 14 January 2011

I got in touch with Pulp travel based on reviews on trip advisor. I found that the service was extremely prompt, and efficient, yet personlized. We booked 3 tours through them and Julian was the person who helped us. We booked a wine tour which was lovely. We left it completely up to Julian and he did a great job. Also, we had him book a fly-fishing tour and it was also fantastic. It is not the typical fly fishing tour via an estancia with horses etc...but rather a more low-key tour with two wonderful guides who have lived in Mendoza their whole lives and love fly fishing. Again the attentiveness on this tour was fantastic. It was just myself and my husband, and two guides. Can't get a much better ratio that that! The asado lunch also exceeded my expectations. Really, we felt as though we were traveling with two friends who were locals and they were showing us their lovely province.
Also, for our 3 days in Mendoza, Julian was in touch for all three days, and even tried to visit us at our hostel once. He checked in by phone, and it felt comforting to have someont to get in touch with if need be. I would highly recommend Pulp travel. They are small and have not lost their touch of personalized service and attentiveness.

1  Thank zeddyfromTO
Reviewed 6 December 2010

There are over 1,000 vineyeards to choose from in Mendoza...don't bother trying to plan visits yourself, let Melanie at Pulp Travel do it for you. We had two days in Mendoza and Melanie planned a delightful day for us to three very different wineries in terms of their philosphies, approach to wine making and the types of varietals they grow- Alta Vista, Achaval Ferrer and Belasco. Each was a different experience and we enjoyed the wine tasting, the chats with the passionate and informative staff at the wineries, being chauffered around and the gourmet lunch that was part of the package deal.
Our second day was spent at cooking class in the kitchen of Zuccardi! Great experience and a lot of fun, it may be the only time in your life that you will make empanadas.

Reviewed 6 December 2010

I planned all my activities through Pulp Travel during my one week in Mendoza (paragliding, trekking, wine tour, city tour, high mountains tour). Mellanie helped me to program everything three mounths before my trip. She is an incredible person, very kind and caring. PULP gave me an amazing Mendoza experience, I recommend Pulp Travel highly.

Reviewed 8 November 2010

We had Pulp arrange two days of wine tours for us during our short stay in Mendoza. One day we wanted to see some wineries and asked to learn more about blending wine. The second day we wanted a cooking class. The tours arranged were top notch. Julian listened to what we wanted to do and arranged a great mix for our trip. We had a wonderful tour at Kiken where we have a terrific wine blending activity. The cooking class with Pablo at Andeluna was amazing. The views while learning about local cooking were breathtaking and the atmosphere was so relaxed and enjoyable. The food and wine were excellent. Tracy was our guide for both days and she was such a pleasure. She made us comfortable, was very professional and knowlegdeable. There was a lot we didn't get to see so I know I will be back again and will call Pulp again next time. They were exceptional to deal with and made planning so easy.

1  Thank Ellen T