“Highly recommended!”

Vendimia Wine Tours
Ranked #4 of 124 Food & Drink in Mendoza
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come visit the breathtaking vineyards of Mendoza, one of the world´s most scenic, unique, and respected wine-making regions. From stunning modern architecture to historical family-owned bodegas, there is little that Mendoza´s wineries lack. Our premium private tours are the perfect way to spend a relaxing day, visiting a variety of bodegas, tasting some of Mendoza´s rarest and most prestigious wines, and enjoying a five-course lunch in one of the wineries.
Aucune
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

No wonder all the past reviews are 100% positive. This was one of the greatest wine tours I've ever done. Leo is a very nice guy, made the tour enjoyable and friendly, everything was just perfect. We chose the 3 wineries and he took care of everything else. Great spirit. We were sad we had to go back to the hostel. Highly recommended! Extremamente recomendado!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank rcvx

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Fantastic service & made us feel at home”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Saw only one vineyard, because of our late booking,
but Leo made a plan to fit us in.
He made us feel at home and treated us like family.
Wish we had more time for a longer tour
Leo was knowledgable, friendly & honest.
Thanks again
Garth,Di,Mark&Simon
South Africa

Visited September 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Stop looking and choose this!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

These days were much better than I could have imagined. From the day Leo picked us up at the airport to the last minute before we flew out, I had an amazing time with my girlfriend.
Leo made the process of choosing what to do in Mendoza seem easy, even though there are over 1000 wineries in Mendoza. We had paired meals at fantastic restaurants and visited beautiful wineries with amazingly good wines.
Leo made us feel at home and treated us like friends. All the while, it seemed that we were visiting these places with a friend who happened to know a great deal about wines, knew everyone at the wineries and restaurants and gave us great buying tips.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Rafael_A_Souza
London, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

My new wife and I went on a wine tour with Leo during our honeymoon last summer and I cannot recommend it enough. The wine of course was great and the tours interesting: one big, one medium, one tiny winery. We had an excellent meal at one of the wineries, each of the eight (I think) courses accompanied by a carefully selected wine. But the best part of the tour was Leo himself: warm, friendly, knowledgeable, good enough English to get his points across, talk about football and give me pointers on my Spanish. My wife and I both loved it. Joint best part of the honeymoon (the other was a self-guided bike tour of Maipu if anyone's interested).

Visited September 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“the best we had!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2013

in our second trip to chile and argentina we had a great tour around the "bodega's" of mendoza with vendimia tours.
they just do it so much more personal then all the others (our opinion).....so for us so much beter, so much more special explanation and as well a lot of fun,
al the surroundings of mendoza are beautiful and to visit the bodegas in this way we felt very comfortable wtih our guide, who had all the time to make our day a very good one!!
and that was not just becourse we love argentine wine.............

Visited March 2013