“An excellent day and great value.”
Review of Mendoza Moto Aventura Day Tours - CLOSED

Mendoza Moto Aventura Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A motorcycle rental in Mendoza and a lot more! Creator of motor race circuits in Mendoza. Mendoza Moto Aventura with help you discover Argentina and their traditions the spirit of a motorcyclist
Reviewed 17 December 2011

Mathieu is a very good rider but forgiving if your own skills are not so good. Wonderful day with great scenery, leaving a lasting impression of the mountains and the countryside. If you want to do a motorcycle ride this is the place to do it and Mathieu is the person to do it with.
Peter Allen, Queensland, Australia

Reviewed 13 December 2011

While visiting Mendoza and its region, I encountered Mathieu's van "Mendoza Moto Adventura". After a pleasant conversation with him, his knowledge of the region and its surroundings, I decided to go with him on a 2 days tour arround Tupungato with one of his 250cc. We went through the off-road paths around the oil wells, Christo's way and as soon as we reached the top of the Andes, I couldn't believe my eyes how beautiful and breathtaking those mountains could be.
On my second day, while lunching in the mountains, I was still amazed and overjoyed of the peacefulness of all this natural beauty untouched by mankind. Wild amimals such as cows, horses, condors in total freedom, clear blue sky, fresh air, riding off-road on red clay paths to the lakes, and on our way back to the city a visit to one winery... All this was just incredible, I have no more words for this great trip. Totally worth it!!

Reviewed 11 December 2011

Mathieu is well organized, considerate and trustworthy, and an excellent guide that knows the area impeccably well.

We spent the day on off-road trails in the Andes. The trip exceeded my expectations in every way. Potentially the most beautiful scenery I experienced on my entire visit to Argentina, and what a way to see it! The tour was tailored perfectly and I wouldn't hesitate doing another tour again! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 10 December 2011

A friend and I made the tour of Villavicencio with Mathieu, it was really attractive, we’ve gone up at 3500m of height with motorcycles, we saw guanacos and condors, visited ancient term of the famous hotel. Motorcycles are goods for this kind of tour and Mathieu is a good guide and knows well the region of Mendoza. I recommend this tour For all the amateurs of motorcycle

1  Thank Patrick B
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I really wanted to drive on a motorcylce through the Abdes. Mathieu made it happen and guided me on a full day tour through an amazing landscape as is seen in the dakar rally! He gave me some tips for riding offroad and my skills improved rapidly. The 250cc honda was the perfect bike for me; not too powerfull, light and very stable.

I had a great motortour with mathieu as my private guide. Outstanding value for money!

1  Thank GerbenSmit