“Very special!”

and up
Lujan Wine Region Tour with Lunch from Mendoza
Ranked #80 of 212 things to do in Mendoza
More attraction details
Owner description: Caelum is a family-run and owned, boutique winery located in Mendoza, Argentina. We produce wines that we love hoping other people love as well.Cheers and welcome!
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This was one of several wineries we visited in Mendoza, and we loved it. It is more of a small boutique winery, but all of the wines we tasted were excellent--especially the Reserve Malbec. The tour was fun and the staff was very friendly. Visit here!

1  Thank wpbkc
"grapes"
in 3 reviews
"wineries"

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to Caelum. It was the smallest, most intimate winery on our itinerary but by far the most memorable. This was principally because we were given an extensive tour by a member of the family who owned the vineyards, whose passion for the business and wines was exceptional. The wines tasted great too....so don't hesitate to add Caelum to your schedule when in Mendoza!

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Great Winey with expert wine tasting and beautiful scenery. We were treated like honored guests on our visit. If you go to Mendoza, be sure to include this winery.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Not only do they produce award winning wine, but the people and ambiance are phenomenal. I hope to return soon and, in the meantime, am happy to hear that they are now distributed in the US!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I would jump at the chance to return to Caelum in a heartbeat! The beautiful settings where you are presented the wine in all it's small yet impressive ranges is your own personal 5 star tasting. Add to that the warmth and passion of the family member that is guiding you through the story of the winery - perfection. I'm pretty sure I left a piece of myself in Caelum <3 Must remember to go back and get it sometime :)
(P.S. I was actually there in late Feb/early March 2012, but couldn't find the option...)