“Not Bad, but not much more”
Review of Mande Faustino

Mande Faustino
Ranked #549 of 629 Restaurants in Mendoza
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This place advertises a huge number of "specials" for an average price, but the are extra expensive on the drinks (which of course don't come with the specials). The hostess and waitstaff are really nice (and even apologetic for the price gouging {my opinion}). The city of Mendoza has a great wine promotion. You can get a decent bottle of wine in almost any restaurant for the set price of 25 Argentine pesos. It is called "Vino Turista". This is one of the rare restaurants that doesn't offer this. They me, "instead we offer a "tourist cup" for 18 $AP. Not cool. This and mediocre food means I won't go back.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I've eaten here twice. Both time the food was ok, the waitstaff were good, but the pricing is, to me, a bit of a scam. Big sign says , "Lunch with extras $65 (Arg. pesos)" which is the price, but does not include drink, and the drinks (water, soft-drinks, beer, and wine) are very pricey. I asked about a bottle of "Tourista" wine (VERY standard in restaurants in Mendoza for $25 {and a great deal}) and was informed that they don't do Tourista bottles for $25, but Tourista cups for $18. I could tell the waitress was even embarrassed by this. There are betters restaurants meters away. Just sayin'...

Reviewed 17 April 2013

We ran into "Mande Faustino" by accident while looking for another restaurant that had been recommended by a friend. To our surprise, we did not like the atmosphere at the one recommended but decided to go into "Mande" just by the quaint look of it. The service, food and wine were simply spectacular. And the "bill" was even better.... Very reasonable and extremely good food !!

2  Thank Jenaro45
Reviewed 15 January 2013

Really bad service, poor wine list (difficult to belive, in Mendoza, I know...), the mozo didn't know the difference between seafoods and shrimp (it was write in the menu, not a special request...),...
Maybe the meat was better.. (maybe...)
We went there just because many others restaurants were close (1.st january) but around there you can find much better for the same (or less) price.

1  Thank happyluv
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Service was crap, beyond horrible... Food was decent but I anticipated more from a place as busy as this. Don't bother is my recommendation!