Huentala Hotel
US$148
US$103
US$132
US$129
Lares De Chacras(Chacras de Coria)
US$202
US$131
US$142
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Entre Cielos(Lujan de Cuyo)
US$385
US$309
Posada El Encuentro(Chacras de Coria)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$112
Cavas Wine Lodge(Lujan de Cuyo)
US$472
Pilgrim's Rest(Chacras de Coria)
US$155
US$128
1,273 results
All reviewspillow menuwine shopboutique hotelwelcome drinkexcellent breakfastpedestrian streetrental carglass of winebuenos airessheratonlobbycasinogymconditionersoappesoswineries
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights. The room was perfectly fine in terms of amenities except the wifi was painfully slow and lost connection frequently. When I first arrived, the room was freezing cold due to the AC blasting. I tried to adjust it myself but nothing changed. I called the front desk and they told me they could adjust it for me, remotely. Um, okay. It got a little bit less cold but I still froze most of the night. Then, the next night I had to call again but now I got a different story about how I could adjust it myself. I played with the AC unit for a while and finally figured it out. Why the different stories?

However, the most frustrating aspect of my stay was accidentally leaving two of my dresses hanging in the closet. My good friends were staying one night longer than me, so I emailed both them and the hotel to see if they could recover my dresses and give them to my friends to bring back with them. I never received a response to my three emails and they told my friends that they could only find one of my dresses. They were hanging right next to each other!! How does this happen? It wasn't until two days later that I got a call from management about the missing dress. Haven't heard anything since even though they promised to follow up by looking at security tapes. Basically, it was stolen but of course, they can't admit that. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Huentala, Departamento Comercial at Huentala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Madame,

Thank you for letting us know you were not satisfied. Nevertheless, let me explain the points you are mentioning.
a) The air condition is prepared to be handle either from the reception or directly from the room. Usually is handled directly by the guest.
However, since you arrved very late at night, around 0:30 am, instead of having someone explain how it works over the phone, or just by sending someone to your room, the recepcionist offered you to handle it. Certainly he would not have called you back, afraid of waiking you up. If we did not act as you expected, we aplologize.
b) Regarding your dresses. What you did not mention, is that you had already check out from your room. Once we were told about the dresses that you forgot, we pick it up. Thereafter we learned they were two, no just one. The Manager with who you have spoken over the phone (on the 25th of nov.), asked you to give him a couple of days to checked out the cameras, speak with the maid and housekeeping manager, and thereafter get back to you.
He did so, by mail yesterday, telling you that we could not see anything strange when the dress was picked up from the room, or in the way to housekeeping.
I am afraid we can not assure you that there were two dresses, nor denied it. I understand that it might be upsetting, but we also offer to reimbursed the money based on an invoice, since we did not know what type, quality, style, time the dressed had; but you were not able to deliver an invoice. Again, we apologize if what we did, did not reach your expectations.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The bed was super comfortable, service was great and I had a lovely view
of the mountains. Breakfast had a very good selection and our meals at the
event had all I need. ake sure to have a reservation
before as it can get crowded.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Melina K

Thank you very much for your comments. hope to see you again next time you visit Mendoza.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

This hotel certainly creates a good impression upon arrival. Grand lobby and helpful, friendly staff. Comprehensive breakfast spread and reasonable coffee (worth a second cup). Close enough to the main square and an easy walk to most everywhere. Internet worked well. My only reservation was the open central stair case and no alternate stairs (that I was aware of) in case of an emergency. The room was fairly small (but good sized bathroom) so there is no real incentive to hang about in the room all day. I'd probably stay here again if / when revisiting Mendoza.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. Thank you for mentioning good points about the hotel.
Just in case, we like to take the possibility to let you know (in case you were not aware of), that we have bigger rooms /suites available.

Regards.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

nice clean and well managed establishment. Its centrally located to restaurants
staff goes out of their way to make sure all is well. The rooms were clean and it was helpful that the staff spoke some english as my spanish is weak. The reception desk staff were very helpful with directions to various places around Mendoza. The breakfast was tasty and fresh everyday

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for your comments.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

The Huentala hotel is in a great location, just off the main streets in Mendoza. Their concierge was extremely helpful in arranging wine tours and restaurant reservations while in Mendoza, and also helped us make phone calls in Spanish to reserve hotels and a rental car for the next leg of our trip. Huentala offers a decent breakfast and clean rooms. I only gave 3 stars due to the TINY size of our room and the fountain directly outside our window that woke us up each morning as it turned on and loud music coming from somewhere... Not a huge problem, but a nicer room with more quiet would have been ideal.

Room Tip: Room directly at top of stairs to the left by the fountain is tiny and loud!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Huentala, Departamento Comercial at Huentala Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear LMBonati:

We really appreciate your comments about the Huentala. We hope you visit us soon.

Best regards,