See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2018

The apartment was very well located. Easy walking to all areas of the city that we wanted to visit. Free underground parking was a bonus. The staff were friendly and helpful. The apartment was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was good. The only things we didn't really care for were the two balconies that had 7 foot + high concrete walls around them which mean we didn't have any view. Also wifi wasn't the greatest.

Room Tip: Specify a room with a view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suzanne Y
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Long story, but I screwed up my reservation to stay at the Diplomatic and after 35 calls finally found a place to stay. We were exhausted and desperate. After they had a no show, they checked us in quickly. If you are younger, and or don't have the money to stay at nicer places. It could be okay-- the rooms were surprisingly large. There was a stove, sink and fridge. It was really the cleanliness and lack of anything new. Everything was stained and so old. Foutons, bedding-- etc. Bathroom towels were so gross that i honestly wouldn't use them as dog towels. (literally had fringe hanging off of them). AC worked... cute pool and they provide breakfast- which we didn't eat. We were charged 160!! Which was over the top but again we were desperate. Maybe better than a hostel?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank leonardva
Reviewed 19 February 2017

I would like to rate this Excellent, because the basics are strong: good king-size bed, good location close to the centre of the Ciudad, easy underground parking, good internet, adequate kitchenette. But, there are noisy neighbours: a school yard that had raucous events until midnight on 2 of our 6 nights, and an immediate neighbour with barking dogs and endless drilling. The air-conditioner is imprecise, so it was difficult to keep the temperature even. After a bad experience with other accommodation in Mendoza, I went to personally inspect a room. I was satisfied, and would have booked on the spot, but the only rates offered were much higher than I could get on booking.com, so I had to hike back to the apartment we were abandoning to use my computer to book a suite. This is costly for the hotel, because it would save the commission if they took my booking directly. I am also very annoyed with booking.com, because I could have booked the same suite for about 10% less on an Argentine website. I chose to use booking.com because I know the company and have had reasonable experiences. Immediately after booking, I tried to engage the Price Match. I gave as many details as a I could. Booking.com did not reply for two days, and dared to say that the rate on the other website was higher. Well, of course, it was -- two days afterwards, and getting closer to the weekend. Condor Suites' television service is poor quality, with absolutely no English-language channel. Most international hotels have at least one of the BBC and CNN. Small annoying point: there are no ice-cube trays provided with the refrigerator, and the hotel wants to charge for ice cubes. The hotel advertises that it provides both a refrigerator and a mini-bar; in fact, they are one in the same, so I had to remove and store most of the contents of the mini-bar until checkout time. Also, I had to fight for my tax-free rate as a foreign tourist, and it took almost 30 minutes for the front-desk agent to process my payment by credit card. I had used the same card in several restaurants without any delays. Something is wrong with the hotel's payment system. One plus to end: My wife is partially disabled, so we appreciate a late checkout, which was allowed (as it should be for guests who stay 6 nights).

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HotelierJohn
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We had a late flight on December 31st so we booked this hotel. It is simple but clean. The highlight of our stay was the Eugenia. She helps us with our dinner reservation although it was already late. Her recommandation was top notch (Really!!). She also speaks French.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

This is a fantastic hotel at a really reasonable price. I honestly don't see the point of paying more for a hotel given what Condor has to offer. Mendoza is a very expensive city, and I am surprised at Condor's price-tag given the quality of the place. Our studio was huge, the bed and the bathroom were extremely clean and breakfast had plenty of options. The hotel is located a bit outside the city's main area, but nonetheless at walking distance from everything. We stayed three nights there and would happily come back. Only downside: wifi coverage is a bit patchy on the upper floors, but excellent in the lobby.

Stayed: October 2016