Los Condores Hotel de Montana
Mamuna(Uspallata)
Hotel Pukarainca(Uspallata)
Alto Potrerillos(Potrerillos)
  • Pool
Hosteria Termal El Challao(Province of Mendoza)
Bari(Mendoza)
View Hotel
Ayelen Hotel de Montana(Los Penitentes)
Hotel America(Mendoza)
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

We read favourable review for this place but would disagree. The rooms aren't that good, the location is. The prices have inflated big time. We payed way to much for what we got. There is no chance I'd stay here again. Look a little further at your options, this can't be the best uspallata has to offer. Breakfast was pretty good though.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I must say that I the hotel ok (not great!): above all, the rooms were clean and staff was nice, but they charge too much, for the services and quality of service provided.
Uspallata is a small town in the middle of nowhere, I liked it very much because of the nice atmosphere and feel of isolation, but as you don't have many accomodation options, you know that the few hotels there can charge whatever they want.
The rooms are pretty basic, the furniture is simple and the bathroom was dated but, as I mentioned before: everything was clean and that's the most important to me. At night it gets quite cold and the heating system is a little slow (A/C was off), so turn it on well in advance.
Wi-Fi is free but it's very slow.
The hotel grounds were ok and with a pleasant decoration but I found them a little cold and when we exit the indoor pool we felt chilled.
The indoor pool is nice but the water is dirty, we were there at night and we could see all the dirt through the light and it was disgusting! I've read this in previous reviews, so I don't know why the hotel doesn't clean it more often, it gives bad image and it doesn't make sense, because the rest of the hotel is clean!
The breakfast is well balanced, offering a limited but good choice of food and there's also a coffee shop on the nex door.
And Uspallata is a magical town, especial at evenings, it gave us the feeling of being far way from everything, although there are very good restaurants near.
I don't know if I would stay here again, but considering that there is not many other options, it would be a tough choice.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2012

It is a nice hotel located in the center of Uspallata. The price is relatively high for the quality and services. Good breakfast and nice coffee shop nearby.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2012

It's been by far the worst hotel i have ever slept!!Very noisy i could hear children, from other rooms, crying in the middle of the night,dirty shower,dirthy swimmingpool!I would never go back there!!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank karin2503
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We stayed at the hotel for two days and it is the best Hotel in town. Heated indoor swimming pool, nice rooms, good breakfast. Close to the mountains and very relaxing after Mendoza. And it comes with a Good price. I would stay again here.

• Stayed: April 2012