If you want to see Iguazu Falls this is a practical choice b/c you are right in the national park. We had a falls facing suite, on the of the nicest rooms in the hotel, with a huge terrace. We had to request lounge chairs for the terrace and the room was very mildewy which is sort of understandable b/c everything gets very wet from the falls. They are indeed spectacular, but a tourist trap par excellence. It is a very packaged experience. The hotel itself feels like an inexpensive cruise ship with the similar clientele. I recommend coming to see the falls and staying one night, or two at the most. It is worth seeing once.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton