The hotel is located inside national park, and its greatest advantage is you can enjoy the park without travelling too much from outside it.
If you dare, it's great to have promenades after park is closed: despite it is not allowed, it is normal to do it and see the place uncrowded.
Hotel facilities are ok, but not a 5 stars like. Just be warned, you pay for the location. If you look a place to be at the hotel 50% of the time, it's not the right one for you, and Puerto Iguazú offers much better options comparing price and quality.
Choose falls view rooms, and take care of the monkeys outside :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls in front of the Meliá Iguazú. Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Melia Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton