Watching the falls and listening to them as you sleep is priceless. Getting up in the morning and walking to the falls is amazing. The location is the best! The breakfast was my favorite in Latin America. The rooms were pretty nice too.
The bad: They charge $20 to get in the freekin pool!?? And when you pay $450/night, you expect internet to be included! Its insulting to pay extra for internet at that price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton