The location was excellent right next to the Iguaźu Falls, which were only a short walk away. As with all Sheraton's the standard of the room was high quality as were the public spaces and other facilities. We also took advantage of the room service for dinner, which again was good quality and prompt, as we had a falls view room and wanted to soak up the Iguaźu atmosphere. Be prepared to pay for everything, but we knew that when we booked. The place is overpriced and breakfast is not included in the high room tariff, which would be provided as standard practice in less high end establishments. There are no tea/coffee making facilities in the room and be aware that a 21% tax may be added to the room tariff depending on how you booked the room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton