Return trip to Iguazu after four years. The Sheraton has had several upgrades since our last visit. Rooms are comfortable, clean and the view out over the falls priceless. You can leave your balcony door open at night while listening to the thundering of the falls, watching the Tucans find shelter; just be careful with the monkeys.
The breakfast at Sheraton is a top notch buffet - first class. In the evening, can highly recommend the sandwiches and salads in the lobby bar terrace. Main restaurant a little bland and pricey. Large servings, sometimes big enough for two. The hotel is very remote, so you can't go out at night, save going by cab into town. The true value is the location and the views. Due to terrible rains in May, Devil's Throat access is closed until next year. Only some higher vantage points and the entire lower systems are open. San Martin island is closed but this will not hinder your visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton