It has been several years since a friend and I visited the Sheraton at Iguazu Falls, but after reminiscing with my friend over the trip yesterday I thought I would return to write a review of the hotel. We had a superb stay at the Sheraton, though sadly, it was only for one night. We were to fly in from Rio de Janeiro but unfortunately the flight got canceled due to weather in the Falls area. We had to spend an extra day in Rio and lost a night at Iguazu. We only had two nights to begin with so we were kind of bummed. It was equally a drag that we couldn't get a refund for the first night we missed, but I guess that happens.
The Sheraton was very clean, and very quiet. It was located along the tranquil bluffs of the falls and the sound of the falls off in the distance was really quite incredible. I would definitely return to this hotel on my next trip to Iguazu. It was very convenient with the falls being a very short walk from the hotel. A beautiful place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sheraton Iguazu Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton