We stayed at the Sheraton and whilst its costly its worth it as you can access the falls easily without having to travel to the National Park. Our room was facing the falls (at an extra cost) overlooking the gardens & forest as well as views of the falls. The room was very spacious and spotlessly clean as was the public area, Staff friendly and courteous,spoke english. Good selection of breakfast ,we ate one evening meal at the hotel which was a bit costly. However along the trail there are more eating places and in the centre along the green trail there's a good restaurant 'La Selva' all you can eat buffet style at a very reasonable price with excellent service and friendly staff. We stayed 2 nights which is needed to see the falls from both the Argentinean & Brazilian sides walkways are well signed. It rained some of the time but the guide said it was the best time as in the high season it gets very crowded & noisey and can be difiicult to see the views from the platforms. We enjoyed the spa in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a natural sanctuary in the heart of the jungle, where the magnificent Iguazu Falls cascade in front of the Meliá Iguazu Resort & Spa. . Rest in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere, immersed in the mystical energy of the Paranaense jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Melia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Iguazu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Iguazu Hotel Iguazu National Park
- Sheraton Iguazu Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Iguazu National Park
- Iguazu National Park Sheraton