Boutique Hotel de la Fonte
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Yvera Cataratas(Puerto Iguazu)
View Hotel
Raices Esturion Hotel(Puerto Iguazu)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Hotel Guamini Mision(Puerto Iguazu)
Marangatu(Puerto Iguazu)
Panoramic Grand(Puerto Iguazu)
El Libertador(Puerto Iguazu)
View Hotel
Hotel Jardin de Iguazu(Puerto Iguazu)
View Hotel
El Paraiso Apart Hotel(Puerto Iguazu)
View Hotel
All reviewsstar restaurantminute walkresidential areayogurtin townairport pickupbreakfast is servedsmall hotelstandard roomexcellent restaurantthe busgreat roomstayed one nightthree nightsan oasisvisiting the fallsbeautiful garden
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed at the Boutique Hotel de la Font to take a break from the dorms I usually stayed in. I treat myself with a nice private room. This Hotel was definetly the best choice for that. Very friendly staff, excellent restaurant und very nice garden and rooms!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We would srongly recommend this beautiful boutique hotel for your stay in Iguazu. This is a family run business and we were made very welcomed. The owners and staff at the hotel were very helpful during our stay and they provided us with all the information we needed.

Not to mention the champagne welcome at the reception. The bedroom we had was clean and they provide cover every details as they even provide you with a mosquito repelant within the room and we definitley did not get any mosquitos during the night. The hotel compound is very well looked after and clean.

The breakfast is amazing with different options to your taste. The restaurant is a must try. We read a lot of reviews about it and we can say it definitely lived up to its expectation. The husband of the couple that runs the hotel is the chef and the quality and presentation of the food was excellent. A lot of tourists that are not staying at the hotel come there to dine.

The overall service is excellent and again would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

Beautiful private garden hotel with a 5 star service , multilingual staff (I overhead them fluently speaking French,English and Italian) , pool and an excellent restaurant. Spacious rooms individually decorated, with excellent bedding facing a yard with a fountain. I visited 3. Some of them have jacuzzi. One of them had a tiny secluded private garden. All the windows have a tainted glass, so during the day you can have the curtains open and still have your privacy.
On arrival you are offered a glass of champagne.
I stayed 3 nights. Visiting waterfalls for 2 days and spending one whole day just in the hotel in the garden in the hamac and by the pool. The staff has real sense of what an excellent service must be. They are there if you want to have a friendly chat, need anything (and they make you feel that no question is a silly question), and they will completely disappear if you want to enjoy the garden and be left alone. Gonzalo at the reception went out of his way and did everything to help me successfully cancel a non refundable reservation in Cordoba without me having to pay full amount of my reservation otherwise. (I had to cancel next leg of my trip because of the unrest in the city of Cordoba).
I had an excellent meal in their restaurant. Really appreciated the fact that they let me to choose any bottle of wine from their wine list and pay it by glass. As I travel alone I would not be able to finish whole bottle by myself.

Try their excellent caipirinhas by the pool.
The pool was cleaned twice during the hours I spent there.

There seems to be some sort of a debate on TripAdvisor if this hotel is true boutique or not.
Well, there is a clear striving for excellence in everything here. I was really taken care of. And this kind of personalised care is a true quality of a premium establishment.
And for a very competitive price.
It is a bit out of the Center of Puerto de Iguazu. But All the best hotels here are. And still everything is reachable from the hotel on foot, by local bus or by taxi.
I will definitely stay here again if I m in the area.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2013

A nice little hotel with a pool and outdoor jacuzzi. Just around the corner from tres fronteras and about 15 min walk to downtown. It's about 30 mins in a taxi to the falls. The staff were very helpful and friendly. And the food (dinner and breakfast) was very very good.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This boutique hotel is about a 15 minute cab ride to the falls and a ten minute walk to Iguazu town - great location.

Rooms are well appointed, pool is good, whirlpool is adequate and grounds are peaceful.

What takes it over the top is the restaurant on site and the fabulous food prepared by a truly inspired chef. We ate there twice for dinner and they were the two best meals we had in a fourteen day stay in Argentina. Thank you Chef!

In addition, the service was excellent starting with the hostess and owner and the folks manning the front desk and acting as waiters. We were truly lucky to find such a special place. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Most rooms overlook the common area. Some may be larger than others and therefore worth inquiring about. All rooms are quiet, save for at times noisy neighborhood dogs.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple