We arrived in august; it seemed to be low season! No water in 2/3 of the pool, breakfast: mwoa, diner; extremely bad. In the centre are restaurants with same prices but much better food and atmoshere. Personell: except one guy no good english speaking people, and none of them was showing any intentions to help.
Spa? Ha, there is no spa.
Room: beautiful, with bad!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa