La Aldea de la Selva is a rustic hotel 'in the jungle'. A good place to stay for your Iguazu Falls visit. A nice swimming pool, good restaurant serving nice meals and pleasant spacious rooms. Not too far from the town centre (you can walk, but it's about 25 to 30 minutes). The one request we made from the staff was not accommodated (we had some wet clothes that needed drying and since the weather was not too hot/ dry, we asked for them to please use the laundry dryer. The staff declined our request - stating that the laundry was busy!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa