This rustic hotel is a series of lodge-style cabins in the middle of the jungle, but really just off the main drag between the airport and Puerto Iguazu, which I guess is the jungle. The cabins are great, with an awesome porch facing dense forest. The restaurant however is not very good and there aren't any other options nearby.
I still highly recommend it as a place to stay if you're visiting the falls. It's close enough that you'll be able to visit both the Brazilian and Argentine sides in one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu