Staying at the Aldea was a lovely experience. We spent five nights and were sad to leave. The beautifully crafted buildings of wood and brick are set into the forest. The entire ensemble is created with a keen eye for aesthetics and its natural setting. The rooms are very attractive, quiet and spacious. Breakfasts are bountiful and the dinner choices very satisfying. Being here, you really get to experience the natural setting with bird sounds and sweet-smelling plants while feeling right at home in the comfort of the lodge, your own room, the swimming-pool setting and the attractive wooden walkways through the forested property. We recommend this lodge enthusiastically.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the middle of the Selva Paranaense, La Aldea de la Selva Lodge combines nature and comfort through our rooms that enhance the rustic and autochthonous of our missionary land, with furniture made by local artists. The perfect blend of rusticity and luxury. We are a pioneer hotel-tourism company in giving value to the natural and cultural resources of the area of Iguazu, at the same time that we offer a unique lodging experience, committed with a distinguished service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Aldea de la Selva Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Aldea De La Selva Hotel Puerto Iguazu
- La Aldea De La Selva Lodge And Spa