“A hidden gem!!”
Review of La Aripuca

La Aripuca
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Amazing wooden structures and buildings.
We stayed right across the road from this place and didn't realise how impressive it was. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 December 2012

The locals made this huge homage to a tiny game trap. Now it's a huge tourist trap. Literally, the only thing to do here is shop in the three gift shops (there are more gift shops than there are 'attractions' here). Save your money.

2  Thank Kris M
Reviewed 29 August 2012

We thought we would find a lot more. There are three gift shops and that is about all. The entrance fee should not be so high.

2  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed 5 May 2012

It was very convenient to my hotel-La Cantera Jungle Lodge-and only 20 pesos to get in. I was met by a guide who explained everything to me and then left me to explore on my own. It was very interesting and I enjoyed my visit.

1  Thank Adriana425
Reviewed 7 March 2012

A great place to learn a bit about the local customs and their building practices. Enjoyed touring the location and they had great hand crafted products available on site.