“This hotel surpasses many 4 star hotels”

Hotel Jardin de Iguazu
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Puerto Iguazu
Melbourne, Australia
“This hotel surpasses many 4 star hotels”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 via mobile

A beautiful boutique hotel nestled in the heart of town.
A swimming pool, lounge areas, fresh cool drinks with lemon on your arrival, and friendly service.
We loved our stay here. Nice selection at breakfast, free wifi, are just some of the features.
The rooms have been well looked after and also include split system a/c or heating.
Value for money was exceptional.
If only some "4 star" hotels back in Australia were half as decent as this one...

• Stayed April 2013
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 28 April 2013
Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for your comments, that beautiful. -
I always think that people who come to visit Iguazu Falls, bring many expectations, therefore, we can only put a little bit in your entire trip, but I can assure you, I am happy, very happy to have contributed to our small hotel to make your trip unforgettable. -
Thanks again for your words, God bless you with good health, then comes the good spirits and all the nice and good in life. -
Roberto. -

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, NSW
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Stayed here in March with 3 friends, we shared 2 rooms. Rooms cozy but good value and the common areas of the hotel were lovely. The pool area with water features was lovely and relaxing after a big day at Iguazu Falls - each night a round of drinks appeared which was a lovely touch.
Clean and tidy rooms.
Walking distance to some nice restaurants.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Very good morning, thank you very much for your comments, I think we are blessed to have this job, in fact, literally true. - I mean work with enthusiasm, always result good job, but after doing so, you receive this award we gives, is as I said, a blessing, thank you very much. -
I want to also thank you for the details you mentioned and concept. - Congratulations. -
Only I have to say, I wish them the most beautiful of life, God bless you with good health and good spirits, everything else is unimportant. -
Reviewed 11 April 2013 via mobile

We took a bit of a risk on this hotel and were so glad we did. We originally planned to stay at one of the resort style hotels in the area but our wonderful travel agents, Imagine Latin America, recommended this hotel and they got it spot on.

The hotel is in the town so very close to a wide range of restaurants, which are high quality and very good value - something you just do not get at the out of town places. Getting to the waterfalls was easy, less than 5 minutes to the station and a good quality bus for the short journey. There is also a bus service to the Brazilian side although we opted for a guided tour.

The hotel itself is lovely. The pool area is well maintained and very pretty with lovely flowers and comfortable patio furniture. The hotel is very quiet, and with well designed water gardens it is a very pleasant place to sit and relax.

The room was large and clean with all the facilities we could want - including the very nice air conditioning, something we did not expect from a hotel in this price category. The bathroom was spacious and well appointed with nice toiletries and large bath towels. There was a tv with some English channels, a free safe, and a mini bar. The only slight problem was the strong smell of cleaning products, but opening the window for 30 mins solved this and I would much prefer this problem to an unclean room!

Breakfast was generous with eggs cooked fresh to order and nice coffee.

All in I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

• Stayed April 2013
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 13 April 2013
Very good afternoon, thank you very much for your comment, very good, how nice!
Really, you give all the details very precisely, congratulations!
I always think that cleaning products should be selected with care, cleaning is ranked # 1 on our list of priorities, everything else is important, but cleanliness is essential. -
I feel that all I can say is just to thank her words, but just as I will. -
I want to thank with all my heart, for such a beautiful gift, so precious and without pay. - You paid for good service and then give us this award, thanks. -
On behalf of the entire staff, which now read your review, we send a big hug, I'm happy to have people like you in our hotel, beyond the good review, you can see that they are people of a big heart, and plenty generosodad this haceque life is much more beautiful. -
May God bless you with health, this valuable tool that arms and disarms our life in a minute, everything else, not to worry, come alone. -
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We stayed in this very cute hotel for two nights. From outside it could pass for an ordinary building with nothing to draw attention. You climb several steps and enter a spacious lobby staffed by very courteous (and gorgeous) staff. The room is relatively small but very clean and organized. The bed is very comfortable. The bathroom is exceptionally clean and modern. All wooden doors are hand carved. There is a nice swimming pool, bordered on one side by a high wall with water fall and a neat garden on the other. The dining room is neat and the breakfast is very good (no eggs). Safe deposit box is free of cost. I would rate this hotel five star simply because of its unique character. The owner seems to have class and eye for detail.

Room Tip: Almost all rooms face the garden and swimming pool.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 31 March 2013
Good morning, thank you very much for your comments, that's beautiful.!
A Gem, is the best gift that you place with his words, a gem, you are always in my answers, by this means, say the same, have a nice trip, good stay, up to you, the people who come well, it's 100% sure they'll be happy, our job is to make everything goes well, of course, you paid for good service, but everything else, are extra gifts that we hicieron.-Thank you. -
In ddesayuno have two posters for people to order eggs, so, when cooked, freshly fried, scrambled, I'm sorry, you did not ask, I myself have cooked for you. -
I want to thank you for your generosity, I feel happy, also all the staff. -
I just hope that God bless you always with good health, everything else, you already have it, you can see in these words they gave us. -
Thanks again, and I have a question ..... is it that you must return to the Iguazu Falls to eat eggs? I'd love to, really. -
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Everybody comes to Puerto Iguazu to see the falls and most people are on an organized tour where the bus picks you up from your hotel. The question is whether you want to stay in a luxury hotel out of town or stay somewhere more central so that you can amble around town and walk to the local restaurants. We had asked our agent, Imagine Latin America, for the latter and were very pleased with their choice. The rooms are located on two floors around an outdoor area complete with chaise longues and a swimming pool – a great spot to relax after excursions. The buffet starts at 7.00 a.m., which is actually essential, given that the bus to the Argentinean side left at 7.25 a.m. The staff were very helpful and our room was good quality, making it a highly pleasurable experience overall.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Adam P
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 29 March 2013
Good morning, thank you very much for your feedback, your experience is very interesting, I really happy to read this. -
Not everyone has the privilege to work and receive these gifts so valuable for us, I think there is everything in this world, those who work without the necessary will, those who never have this grand gesture that you have had, and, Finally, there are those who are recognized for wonderful people like you. -
I want to thank with all my heart, on behalf of the entire staff, for your words. -
May God bless you with health, luck, see you soon. -
Aarhus, Denmark
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

From outside it looks like every other hotel but getting inside the hotel is something else. The rooms is located in two floors around a nice garden with a smaller but clean and nice pool. Rooms a nice and you can be sitting outside the garden and have a drink read a book or just lokking at the flowers, the birds or listening to you own mind.
Friendly and helpful staff.
A good choise.

• Stayed March 2013
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 24 March 2013
Hello Good morning, thank you, thank you very much for writing your comments, excellent!
It is the first time someone mentioned this detail, exactly true, from the outside, the hotel does not say much, it's true, we believe that good is on the inside, like people in life, one must first know them, then give an opinion on them. -
I want to thank you infinitely your generosity, you can see inside there is plenty of that in his heart. -
I hope that the translation can be interpreted well what I mean. -
Thanks again for the good things that you mention the hotel, I hope it stays well, God bless you with good health, otherwise it just comes. -
London, England
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Can't think of another reason to go to this place other than seeing the falls. But if you are there this is an excellent hotel (though our taxi driver from the Brazil side had some difficulty finding it). In fact it is a short walk to the bus station and we dined well at a nearby restaurant.
We arrived very early by taxi from the Argentina side and the hotel was happy to take our bags and look after them and would even have given us our room if we had wanted it. Everything very new and well organised, good room, decent breakfast. What's not to like for a short stay.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Good afternoon, thank you very much for your comments, they are very cute. -
I do not understand very well what the taxi. -
We have no commitment to any taxi or shuttle company, this is a bit complicated. -
I strongly agree with you. - What more could you want?
I want to thank you for the nice things you mention hotel really congratulate, very gentle. -
Just tell me restd again thanks for your review, I hope it stays good, may God give you good health, good spirits, all else is not as important as it seems, health comes first. -