Hotel Jardin de Iguazu
Loi Suites Iguazu(Puerto Iguazu)
US$301
US$222
US$234
US$100
Hotel Saint George(Puerto Iguazu)
US$118
US$98
US$67
US$72
US$200
US$147
Grand Crucero Iguazu Hotel(Puerto Iguazu)
US$114
Priceline
Raices Esturion Hotel(Puerto Iguazu)
US$101
US$77
Gran Hotel Tourbillon(Puerto Iguazu)
US$87
US$73
US$75
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
1,096 results
All reviewsthe bussmall poolhummingbird feederstwo nightscentral locationlovely hotelhotel ownerwithin easy walking distanceoutdoor areain townbuenos airesair convisiting the fallsshort staywould highly recommend this hotelchecking outvery pleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Initial impression from the outside was disappointing but what the façade hid was a nicely run pleasantly relaxing boutique hotel that isn't so big as to be busy, has all the facilities you wud require incldng a nice pool, and a very pro active manager who spoke very good English.
Our ck in was fast and fuss free, our room large, modern though understated, plus a very good size bathroom, shower. Because of it's location street noise was minimal and the only gripe we had were our co residents, who liked to have a few drinks in the courtyard adjacent to our rooms, but they always finished up arnd 7pm. Breakfast included cereals, fresh fruit and you cud order eggs of yr choice.....n best of all it was located on the fringe of Puerto Iguazu, so short walk from a number of nice restaurants and local sidewalk stalls and markets. Overall a surprisingly good accommodation in a town this size n less then 20 minutes for the Iguazu National park by bus.

Room Tip: Stay away from the court yard as it can get a little noisey from excitable hotel guests n do take a dip in the pool after a hard day at the falls; very relaxing.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2014

Very good morning, thank you very much for your comments, very cute. -
We are in the city center, but we really Puerto Iguazú is a city that remains even as a small village, no noise and busy streets that complicate quiet. -
Thank you very much for the concept you mention about the hotel, very interesting, thank you very much. -
My English is not so good but thank you very much for making me feel good. -
I say goodbye to you, with the wish that God accompany life with good health, everything else is not as important as it seems, you just have to enjoy life and thank God for all we have, then, everything else, comes in addition, I know very well. -
Roberto -.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We found this hotel through TripAdvisor and reading the great reviews, we decided to go for it. As the other reviews stated, Roberto (the owner) will welcome you from a long day, around 5 pm with some lovely caipirinhas. The staff is very nice and friendly. Breakfast is great and if you want some scrambled eggs, don't hesitate to ask. Rooms are comfortable with aircon and nice shower to finish up your day. The location is great! 2 blocks away from the bus station to take the bus to the falls and also very close to a great selection of restaurants. Also very close to an ATM, which is handy given that, except for most restaurants and the hotel, you need cash. Will recommend this hotel and hopefully come back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello, good morning, thank you very much for your comments, they are so cute, thank you. -
Well, I'm not the owner, but also thanks for the concept, yes, yes, we offer some caipirinhas, around 5 pm, so that people can go to the pool to enjoy and relax. -
I've mentioned in other occasions, we invite you a drink, but this is just a return of kindness, a small thank you to those who trusted us to select the hotel. -
I also want to thank infinitely valuable time had to write, thank you very much, very very generous. -
I can only say goodbye to you with a great big love and the care that God desires life with good health, everything else, is easily achieved if we first. -
Roberto -.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Anyone who has experienced the Foz (brazilian) side of Iguacu and stayed at the hotels there will think twice about repeating that mistake. This hotel is tucked away from the hustle of noise of down town (unavoidable on the Brazil side) and offers the peace and calm of a boutique hotel to weary travelers after a full day walking around the area and taking in the natural beauty the Argentines have maintained in this region.

My boyfriend and I were meeting two of his friends here and from the moment we arrived we said we wished we stayed here the previous nights.

It started with a warm and friendly and helpful reception on arrival. Patient, kind and considerate receptionists generously flipped back and forth between Spanish and Portuguese and English for us and our many questions. Even assisting in securing reservations for dinner that night.

The common areas (pool and garden) are well kept, with study and comfortable lounge chairs and tables. A fountain into the pool (clean and refreshing). The rooms, with ample space, a mini bar, a variety of cable tv options in spanish, portuguese and english and clean spacious bathrooms.

The only less than wonderful aspect is the breakfast. While the pastry selection was good and tasty, the fruits were a little off and the coffee was terribly off. Perhaps it was the coffee itself, or the water but it was undrinkable that day. Still, the capirinha upon returning from the falls that afternoon made up for it!!

Additional bits to note - the wifi is good here and included in the price, though the network you log into may change as you move from the lobby to the suites. Just ask for assistance from reception. Also, if you have early morning flights and want to do online check-in, reception can assist in printing your boarding passes, free of charge.

Theres no doubt that next time I return, Ill go direct to this side of the falls and we will pass every night at this establishment.

Room Tip: upstairs was good though honestly every room off the court yard is comfortable and clean, its a matter of how close you want to be to the pool or breakfast.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Very good morning , thank you very much for your comments, special , love , these are my favorite , with details , very good criticism. -
Well, the truth is that I am very happy your words , sorry , did not really understand very well what coffee , maybe water , maybe some flaw in the coffee , but I can swear that it is the first time this has happened - .
Thank GOD we have over 500 reviews and nothing happened with the coffee. -
I'm sorry , I really want to apologize for this - .
I always think that the least you should do is welcome our guests as they deserve , the welcome drink , smile , true affection , totally natural, not fake, this can be noted after 5 minutes , it would be a shame. -
Our guests are the ones who give us live , we can say many things, but the truth is that no guests , no work and no job is a disaster. -
I want to thank you again for your generosity and gratitude , this is a valuable gift and for us is helpful . -
I only subtract leave of you with good honest slogan , heart , hope GOD I accompany and guide life with good health , this is the most valuable of all , I know, I can assure you , the rest of things simply are details that can be achieved very easily. -
I wish you all the luck and maybe they can get back , gladly will wait . -

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Iguazu Falls and every moment of our stay was a pleasure. The staff was extremely helpful, and for the incredibly reasonable price, the hotel was superbly located and a beautiful, well-tended property. From a chilled caipirinha at check-in (deeply appreciated in the steamy heat), to the refreshing pool, comfortable outdoor lounge areas and well-appointed rooms (with king size beds!) the stay was ideal.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for your nice words, how nice comments are vitamins for the heart. -
It's very nice to be welcomed, it is, therefore, try to give back to nuetras passengers, not only with a caipirinha, I mean all the time of stay, with the aid of all kinds, suggestions for Iguazu Falls, recommendations for restaurants, shops for souvenirs, supermarkets, taxi, remisses and everything you need, but the detail is always the same, the sincerity, the most valuable, totally disinterested advice. -
Thanks again for your words, I hope GOD I lead life with good health, everything else is not so important, it seems, but it is not, I can assure you, everything else is useless if not have the blessing of health. -
I hope to return soon, I send you a great big hug, wholeheartedly. -

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Pro's:
- Very clean and cozy room and hotel facility
- great service, help and advise from the manager and the ladies that were attending the front desk
- Small but cozy swimming pool and public places were you can sit down and relax
- safe in the room
- Right in the middle of Port Iguazu town center, but very quite and serene
- Gaston, the cab driver working with the hotel, is very helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating for anything that requires driving. He was basically a driving guide explaining the inns and outs of the parks and restaurants.
- more than descent breakfast.
Cons:
- the room that we got was a bit small, but the manager was willing to move us to a bigger room the next day which we were too lazy to do.
- no elevator for those who wish to stay on the 2nd floor.
Summary: a very good hotel with very pleasant and helpful staff right in the center of town.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eli_Ashke
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Hello, good morning , thank you very much for your feedback , this is what I call a professional comment , congratulations. -
You are right , I am always willing to resolve issues , I appreciate that I mentioned , the quality of staff can be evaluated simply if they are willing to help guests . -
With respect to the elevator , as we have thought , it is a possibility, but we have little space and there are only ground floor and 1st floor, no more and obviously , we are always willing to carry the suitcases. -
Regarding Gaston, we're lucky to have hardworking and selfless people, before being a professional, 1 should be a good person , the rest is learned. -
Again thank you for your review and I hope GOD I accompany life with good health , you do not necesiyan more than health, the rest , you can see that they have it all my life , mainly generosity and gratitude , this, with simplicity, is the perfect amalgam for a very nice life .... Congratulations and I hope we can say .... soon. -
Roberto - .