“Great location and service”

Hotel Jardin de Iguazu
Ranked #8 of 50 Hotels in Puerto Iguazu
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great location and service”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Only stayed a couple of nights, but the room was clean and the hotel well-kept. The staff were very helpful, and we were greeted with a welcome caipirinha! The hotel has an attractive interior courtyard, with swimming pool (although we didn't have time to use it). It's well-located in the town, near to restaurants and the bus station, making trips to Iguazu falls easy. There is free wifi in the rooms, and ample breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Suzanna C
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for the comments, well expresados.-
I want to congratulate you for being so nice in concept, but certainly do not need to add anything more, his words say it all, excellent !!!!
I want to again thank you for the details you mentioned our hotel, we are very happy, the staff sends many greetings and gardecimiento by his words, also want to add this card to wish you the most beautiful of life, if GOD them all the blessings and accompany life with good health, the rest ..... yeah, yeah, the rest are just detalles.-
Roberto.-

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Good location, good service, clean, comfortable, friendly staff, breakfast is good, variety and made fresh. You have to ask for the hot breakfast like the eggs and they serve you the way you like it and with the ingredients that you ask. They have WiFi and computers. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the swimming pool inviting. Rooms and bathrooms are big and they have refrigerator with mini bar.There are restaurants, ATM machines and stores nearby.The rates are very reasonable.If you are interested in any tour or have any questions, they are very pleased to help you out.

Room Tip: Ask for one near the water fountain..very relaxing.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Love2travel2222
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Hi very very good morning, thanks for sun comments are fantásticos.-
That comment so cute and detailed !!! congratulations !!!
I often think that words fail me to return the thanks they have had with us.-
I also want to say that you have acknowledged all sectors of the hotel and mentioned very precisely, but certainly, what I like the most is the final words where it says .... they'll be happy to help, thank you very much, when other people read this, and it is understood that the hotel is excelente.-
I bid you farewell with the prettiest, while if, GOD bless life with good health, everything else, they are not as importantes.- details
Soon friends.-
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed two nights. Location is good as the main restaurants are all within walking distance.
The room was a bit small, but functional for two nights. Wifi worked well, the pool area appeared to have been recently modernised.
Breakfasts was included and was ok. The staff were generally helpful.
Walking distance to the public bus to the falls too (40 pesos p/p one way)

Room Tip: We had a massage using the hotel service - it was ok, but I wouldn't spend the money again.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LynsD2011
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for the comments, very lindos.-
The pool area is freshly painted, we had many rainy days in June-July, but thank God we are back in action, not refurbished, the hotel is new, but every day of the year are painting, repairing and working to make our hotel is always beautiful, as you would merecen.-
I greet you with all my heart, it is a pleasure to welcome people kindly ustede and so many more that give us these beautiful gifts writing these words.-
Thanks again, God bless you with good health, life, hope for the Iguazu Falls nuevamente.-
Good luck and until pronto.-
San Jose, California
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed here to visit the Iguazu Falls. The size of the room is medium to small (not much walking space), but overall, it is decent and quite comfortable. It's clean and it has AC, which is extremely important for me. I don't do well in the heat and the weather was hot! I don't remember seeing an elevator because we took the stairs to our room on the second floor. The breakfast room was spacious, with a good selection of food. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. We also received welcome drinks upon check-in. The hotel is walking distance from restaurants, so it was very easy for us to walk around and find a place to dine.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mz_Adventures
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Very good morning, thank you very much for writing these comments, very good, very complete and instructive. -
We have no elevator, only the ground floor and first floor, so we are always looking to carry bags. -
The rooms we have are very different, there is something for everyone, what often happens is that we are complete, a full and not have these rooms, but by booking early, you can have all the options. -
You're right, it is very necessary air conditioning, we are in full subtrpical climate, ie hot and very humid, of course, of course, we are next to the most beautiful waterfalls in the world, it is normal that the climate is tropical. -
I want to thank you again for your so cute us this gift, thank you gesture and I hope you are all life blessed by God with good health, without it, we are lost, we can ensure they are. -
Good luck in life, hope again. -
Traralgon, Australia
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We stayed 2 nights (on Final day of WC) & were given the "apartment" to stay in. When you are standing to look at the front of the hotel, it is on the right hand side. We didn't ask for this & it didn't really suit having to walk up stairs as I have a sore back. There is no bathroom/toilet upstairs, just the bedroom. Very comfortable bed & linen. I don't think it's well designed downstairs because the bathroom is kind of small with a lot of space in the living area (which could sleep 2 more people on quite a comfortable couch / trundle bed. Great water pressure in the shower but don't put it on full as the design of the shower makes it flow out all over the floor. There's no ambience in the unit given that it's a bit dark downstairs with 2 small front windows to let in light. You couldn't leave the windows open for security reasons and it smells a bit dank ~ maybe an oil burner or incense would help. The staff at the hotel were very friendly & helpful, breakfast was great. Pool area / garden is very pleasant. I would've liked a room that looked out into the garden like most of them seemed to do ~ we also chose not to ask if there was any other rooms. ATM down the street. "Colours" & Dona Maria restaurants have great food & service. Quite a busy little town. Nice 20 minute walk to the monuments/borders to Argentina, Paraguay & Brazil & local people selling their artwork. Easy to get to Iguazu Falls - a taxi cost us 170 pesos there and we came back on the bus for 80 pesos (40 ea)...Bus stop is a short walk & the taxis are just around the corner. Bring insect repellent for the mosquitos.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 921Rebecca
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Hello, good afternoon, thank you very much for writing ss comments, very cute, I love it!
Well, this apartment is very new, 2 months ago was opened. -
You are right, there is no bathroom in the room above, but made ​​a bigger bathroom down there to be appropriate and may be more comfortable. -
We must remember that apart, is designed in a family of 4, marriage and 2 children. -
The light is very relative here in Puerto Iguazú, the sun is very strong, so that apart windows are smaller top and larger, however, are todasd windows with black-out for clarity naturally through windows. -
With respect to close the windows, I'm sorry, but I think everyone's insecurity, this is an international problem, it's a shame, but it's real. -
I want to thank again the valuable time they took to write this nice comment, I loved, I commend you for the details you mentioned, I'm always happy when I say that the staff is very helpful, that is priceless. -
I hope GOD accompany life with good health, everything else is not really that important, first things first, then the details. -
Good luck in life, I'd love to return, assign them a room facing the garden and pool, will be glad to do it. -
Goodbye dear friends -.
Las Cruces
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed At Hotel Jardin de Iguazu for 4 nights. The staff is very friendly, Rooms were nice , comfortable and clean, The breakfast was good, plenty choices. The hotel manager was friendly and attentive. I don't think you can find a better hotel for the same price and service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Luis Antonio V
BETOBRUSA, Gerente at Hotel Jardin de Iguazu, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Hello, good afternoon, thank you for the comments are great!. -
Us have flaws like everyone else, I'm sure of that, but our willingness to always work conscientiously, ie, work with enthusiasm, happy to have this beautiful work, that's what makes the difference. -
I'm glad we are reading the comments with the hotel staff, ells are happy to see how nice it is when people are as generous as you and with this very nice gesture, getting all be happy. -
I would add, that together we wish you God's care life with good health, this is the most important, the rest, of course if the rest just comes from the sky. -
Good luck and see you soon dear friends. -
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights here and found it one of the most friendly, cosy places we stayed in on our trip.
Rooms were nice although a little on the small side. Staff were delightful and location was great within walking distance of everything in Puerto Iguazu. Couldn’t have asked for much more.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank John S
Very good morning, thank you very much for the comments, that beauty.!
I always think that it may have many flaws in terms of the material, but we are extremely happy to read that the staff is friendly and helpful, I'm sure there it is the key to success in everything you do in life, not only in work -.
I also thank you for expressing the details of the hotel. -
Again thank you and send you a warm hug to all staff and that God wishes accompany life with good health, everything else, but absolutely everything, is not so important if we have good health. -
I'd love to say "Goodbye friends." -