“Excellent place to stay in Puerto Iguazu!”
Review of Pop Hostel Natura

Pop Hostel Natura
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I had the best experience in my seven weeks journey. This place is heaven, not just because it's right across the street from the bus terminal and not just because their little pool and the small cozy bar next to it, but a great atmosphere, funny and helpful staff, a great place for those who travel on the budget or not. You can have a massage or a tango class on the spot, which is just great, watch a movie in the garden or just chat with other travelers. What else can I say? Thank you very much Adriana and David, I was planning to stay two days and I end up staying a week almost.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Clean everywhere, friendly staff, nice garden, nice pool and delicious breakfast.
Such a nice and beautiful place with an outside bar in the garden and a big BBQ that we used every day.
Great location! It will take you about two minutes to get to the bus terminal. From there you can go to the falls, to Brazil and Paraguay with multiple bus companies.
BE AWARE that when you cross the border to Brazil, the bus will leave you there and you have to wait half an hour for the next one. It has nothing to do with the hostel but just FYI...

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Pop Natura is a very nice hostel, with a big garden and a swimming pool. The staf is really friendly and helpful, the rooms and bathrooms are clean and there is a decent breakfast. The dorm we were in was very spacious and even though we slept with 16 people in 1 room, it didn´t feel crowded.
The only negative point was security. There were not enough lockers in the room and all the available ones were taken. The bar and the swimming pool are also available for people who don´t stay in the hostel, but who could easily walk into or dorm. Nothing was stolen, but most of the time I kept my belongings with me when I left the hostel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Stayed 3 days in early November when visiting the falls.

The Hostel is only three minutes walk from the bus station. Easy to get to both sides of the falls

We stayed in a room located at the rear of the property near the lovely garden. The room was clean and the attached bathroom spacious. The aircon was rather ancient and the door locks flimsy.

Breakfast was OK and the lady who worked there tried to be helpful. However when we spoke to the Owner he was rather dismissive of our queries.

For the price it was good value but we did not feel comfortable there.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Really didn't like this hostel. It was unclean to the point where you really didn't want to cook in the kitchen. The owners seemed completely uninterested when you pointed out that there were bugs all over the show. Stayed one night and left the next day.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank sean m
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The service here was absolutely above my expectations. The people are very friendly, the grounds and pool are beautiful and well kept. The room I shared with my boyfriend was very clean and looked out over the garden. The bathroom was also very clean and they even provided soap. Sheets were clean and fresh. They let me borrow an adapter for the night and also lent us a couple glasses to drink from. The place is in an excellent location, right across the road from the bus station and near several eateries and a mini market.
The only downside is easily avoided by making sure to lock the windows! I had the windows closed but not all the way locked. There is a metal gate over the window, but I woke up to a local kid, maybe 16 years old, reaching in the window with a stick trying to steal my phone which was next to me on the bed while I slept. I am lucky to be a light sleeper and awoke from the sound of him banging the window open while reaching in with his stick. I woke and looked him in the eye and he bolten away quickly before my boyfriend or I even realized what he was trying to do. Because I woke so quickly he dis not manage to steal or break anything. The hostel would do well to have a gate outside so that random people could not just walk in, but until then make sure to twist the locks for the windows all the way!!
Other than that, great place and excellent staff for a good rate.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 24 October 2012

The place was very clean, the staff was beyond friendly, and the property was beautiful. However, the only reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 was because I was alarmed to wake up at 8am to a local thief kid reaching in our steel grated window with a stick trying to steal me and my girl friends phone and other valuables. Not a bright thief as it was 8am and our valuables were far enough away that he had to use a long wooden stick. It was shocking to say the least and the kid ran off once we woke up. Just a bold act I suppose as the people because who ran the place kindly and safely watched our belongings as we departed to Iguazu falls for the day. Eventhough it's hot I guess you have to keep your windows closed.

• Stayed: October 2012