Book In Advance
Tours from Iguazu Bike & Adventure Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Iguazu Bike & Adventure Tours
from US$25.00
from US$425.00
from US$33.47
from US$47.10
More Info
All reviews great guide his knowledge back roads highly recommend this company these guys national park in great shape great ride knowledgeable guide starting point ale loi jungle wildlife cyclists iguazu footprints
Reviewed 7 April 2018

せっかくイグアスまで来て滝を見るだけではもったいなので、バイクツアーを申し込みました。
イグアスには2泊3日の滞在でしたが、プエルトイグアスには初日の夕刻に到着して宿泊、翌日は終日アルゼンチン滝観光に参加し、2日目のブラジル滝観光後にフライトというタイトなスケジュールだったため、ブラジル滝観光前の7時-9時の2時間ツアーをアレンジしてもらいました。
急遽の申し込みでしたが、FACEBOOKのチャットでやりとりしたのでやりとりがとてもスムーズでした。

マウンテンバイクはピカピカでどれもとても良くメンテナンスされています。
ツアーガイドはまさにプロで、2時間という限られた時間の中で、ジャングルの中を走りたい、かつアルゼンチン・ブラジル・パラグアイ3点国境まで行きたいという要望をかなえてもらいました。
ジャングルの中ではバイクを止めては動植物を色々と見せながら教えてもらいましたし、実際にグアバの実をジャングルで実っているのを見たのは初めてでした。
また、絶えず安全に注意し、走るペースは僕らに合わせてくれていました。

費用も大変リーズナブルで、せっかくイグアスまで来たのであればマストで参加ですね。

The guide was professional,knowledgeable,kind,always care about us.
MTBs are all new and well maintenanced.
Reasonable price.
Why not do?

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I recently returned from a fourteen day bike trip in Patagonia Austral (Chile/Argentina). I won't bore you with details of the breath taking scenery, the awesomeness (is that a word?) that is Patagonia, but I will give you an idea of what you can expect when you engage Iguazu Bike and Adventure Tours. Alejandro Cardenas is a pro, a man of his word and a great guy. His team is as good as he is, Jaun P. our second guide plus our driver and all round great fella, Maurito. Maurito drove the truck with the bike trailor and had a wonderful ability to create a wonderful lunch in the middle of 'nowhere'. When you are burning as many calories as cyclists do this is important. Ale and his team are top notch. Both Alejandro and Jaun have extensive knowledge about the area, the tourism industry and the intricacies of running a great tour. He is organized and on top of everything. The route we did was challenging and interesting, truly the road less travelled. Don't expect a Hilton every evening, the towns we over nighted in are small and remote, but Alejandro found accommodation that is clean, with hot showers and great food. We had an issue with part of our route due to high winds and a back logged ferry. Alejandro dealt with it, found a solution and we went on with our trip. Even though we lost a day of cycling, in return we got an adventure that we would not have had and a solution to the problem so it all worked out. My point is that he did not make his problem our problem, but did include us in the solution and the options he was considering. No panic, very little stress, although I am sure it was not easy on his end, but as a true professional he made it look seamless. His pre-trip communication is excellent, informed and detailed. He returns email enquiries quickly and if he does not have an answer immediately his follow up is excellent. I work in the film and television business and Alejandro and his attention to detail would make him a very competent producer! He sent a personalized itinerary for the biking part of the tour, which was detailed and complete. The additional trips he planned were fantastic (rafting on the Baker River, visiting the Moreno Glacier) and just made the trip even more fantastic. He chose restaurants in places where we had options outside of the hotel/hostel that were terrific and interesting and set up a couple of lunches on the route that were amazing in places that you would never otherwise get to. The bikes we used were new Trek Marlin 7's - they were excellent and entirely suited to the terrain. I had only been on one previous bike trip prior, while not a complete novice this is still newish, although after this trip I guess I am now a veteran. This was a challenging trip physically for me, but not undoable. To train I did three shooting for four spin classes a week. My pal Amir wh also went on the trip engaged a personal trainor, which I will do prior to my next trip, and yes, there will be a next trip! I am hopelessly hooked. If you have a reasonable level of fitness and do your training you can do a trip like this. Alejandro and Jaun were/are incredibly encouraging on the road and have great tips. Most of all though they are encouraging and genuinly want to you get the entire experience. There was a particularly tough climb (not the only one, but this one was long.....never ending.....sheesh!) and I found myself being the last rider. Jaun stayed with me the whole climb. He was encouraging and patient and together we completed the climb. On these tours I have found that even with training it takes a couple of days to get your 'tour' legs. Don't worry, you will. Alejandro and his team have enthusiasm, energy and the skills to make your biking or adventure tour fantastic and memorable. I would ride again with these guys ANY day. Trust is one of those things that has to be earned and Alejandro and Jaun earned our trust and respect as enthusiastic cyclists, organizers and guides. I don't mind putting my personal email address here if you want further information contact me brian@brianlevycasting.ca

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 2 February 2018

We contacted Alejandro for a bike tour for three people in the rain forrest near the Iguazu Waterfalls. He was very flexible to fit us into his schedule and was offering us a morning bike and nature tour through the rain forest near the Argentinien side of the falls. We stayed on the Brazilian side and met with him at the gas station right after the boarder in Argentina. After a short ride in his truck to the starting point in the national park, we enjoyed some early morning coffee and breakfast he had prepared for us while he got the bikes ready. Excellent coffee, fresh and dried fruits, nuts and sweets. Refreshed and excited, we started our trip down an access road into the forrest. He pointed out all kinds of animals and plants, and explained the different sections of the rain forrest during stops along the way. The highlight of the trip was a small jungle path leading to the upper level of the falls with a fantastic view of the river and sections of the falls. We saw all kinds of butterflies, monkeys, and other wildlife on the trip. After a good four hours, we returned to the starting point and Alejandro took us even back to our hotel on the Brasilien side which saved us a bus and taxi ride home and a lot of time. Overall a great tour! Alejandro is the best! Brand new bikes, excellent service and a highly memorable experience. Loved it!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We booked the two hours evening tour. The pick up from the hotel worked out perfectly and on time. The bikes we had were brand new. Alejandro himself speaks very good English. He showed us different plants and animals in the jungle. We asked for more trails through the rain forest and he fulfilled our wish. It was really a great tour and we highly recommend it if you go to iguazu! One word: perfect!!!

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Alejandro was fantastic and very generous with his time. We went on back roads and some trails and he included a tour of the town. The bikes were in great shape. He also recommended the show at the monument of Argentina which is a must do. We are so glad that we did this tour because Loi Suites was no help in regards to other things to see in the area. Thank you very much Alejandro!! You concluded our stay!!
Difficult for me to answer questions below, no comprende espanol.

Date of experience: November 2017