“Very satisfied!”

and up
Iguassu Falls Shopping Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are an small company offering bike Tours in the rainforest ..Please book in advance!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I took part in the bike trip that goes through the Yaguarundi road in Selva Iryapu (~20 km). My guide, Estefania, was extremely nice and a superb guide. She spoke English well and made sure that everything was going perfectly and safely. She picked me up at my hotel by car and took me to the starting point. The bikes were high-quality Trek MTBs, perfectly suitable for the terrain. The tour started in the jungle through narrow trails, which were very fun to go through with high speeds. Estefania also talked a lot about the local vegetation and the native people living there. Then we continued on the streets of Puerto Iguazu, riding all the way to the Tres Fronteras, a place with a beautiful view of the three countries. Estefania made sure our tour passed by all the main sites of the city and highlighted the main things to know about them. After finishing the tour, she dropped me at my hotel.
I think this tour was an exceptional experience combining an adventurous ride in the jungle with a complete city tour. Definitely worth the money and time! I wish I could have done a tour with them in one of the national parks as well.

Date of experience: July 2018
2  Thank Krotiee
Iguazubike, Propietario at Iguazu Bike & Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2018

Hello Krotiee,
thank you so much for all your comments

We really enjoy the bike ride with you

All the best

"his knowledge"
in 6 reviews
"back roads"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"national park"
in 29 reviews
"cyclists"
"footprints"

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this company. Alejandro was a great guide. We rode for three hours in the morning. He showed up at the hotel on time, the bikes were nice and well maintained. He obviously loves his job and does it well. He quickly assessed how well I rode and adjusted to my needs. He told me a lot about the trees and rainforest and answered all my questions. I look forward to taking another longer trip with him and his company in the future.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank BWa85

Hello Ms waugh,
I really enjoyed your knowledge too and your passion for nature.
See you en Patagonia for the next bike trip
Best wishes

Reviewed 7 May 2018

Alejandro greets you with a warm smile that continues through your tour. The bikes are excellent quality and very easy to ride- even for a novice

The passion for the rainforest exudes from this man and his knowledge is extensive. Ours was a short tour caused by our lack of time available but we learned many things about the rain forest and all things ecology

I would highly recommend this adventure

Date of experience: May 2018

Hola George,
Thank you so much for all your comments

All the best

Reviewed 14 April 2018

From the moment we met Alejandro we knew we were in for a great evening. He is absolutely lovely, and his enthusiasm is contagious. We took a very short drive from Loi Suites to pick up the bikes, which were of excellent standard. After asking us a few questions about our ability and what we wanted to see, we were off. Our ride included bird spotting, stories about the area, off-roading, and a great ride through town. We ended at the spot where the rivers meet and you can see Paraguay and Brazil from your spot in Argentina. We watched the sun set, took heaps of photos, and stuck around for the water/light show. Alejandro's wife arrived to pick us up and drive us back to the hotel and she's equally as lovely. It was a great adventure that we highly recommend. Thank you, Alejandro

Date of experience: March 2018

Hi Meagan,

it was great ! thank you so much

All the best, and see you for the next bike ride

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2018

In February 2018 Alejandro from Iguazu Bike and Adventure Tours organised and led a 14-day mountain bike tour from Bariloche to El Calafate via Chile lakes and route 7 (Carretera Austral). I was one of 10 international riders. It was an extraordinary adventure! I have cycled all over the world and this was one of the best. Not always easy and not always good weather, but always fun. Ale and his team were amazing. So enthusiastic, energetic, intelligent, reliable and competent The good value price . included all meals, accommodation, truly stunning scenery, challenging itinerary , vehicle support, bike mechanic (with bike stand able to do repairs daily).
I HIGHLY recommend Alejandro as a fantastic guide

Date of experience: February 2018

Hi Roger,
For me it was a challenge too. Thank you so much to enjoy this adventure in patagonia with me and my team!

I cant wait to ride our bikes together again

Best wishes